The Dark Knight Countdown

Green Lantern

Original Poster
Just two more days until Batman The Dark Knight comes out. Who's going to see it?

I'll be going Sunday morning, can't wait. But I have two days to try and avoid spoilers, going to be tough. I'll have to skip this thread starting from Thursday at midnight until Sunday night that way I can try and stay spoiler free as possible.

ISTCPilot1989

I wanted to see it in an IMAX theater tomorrow but they are all sold out in Orlando. I am ed, but I am going to see it tomorrow night, hopefully.

Green Lantern

Original Poster
It's getting great reviews so far. I have a feeling this will be the film to carry off the rest of the summer. Iron Man started it, Batman will finish it.

bitterfruit

It's so not fair! I've got to wait 'til next week to see it! I don't think I can wait that long! Hehe. I should hopefully be seeing it at Midnight on the 24th... Though there is a special advanced screening on the wednesday that hasn't sold out yet.... Might try get tickets for that! I'd get a free poster...

Green Lantern

Original Poster
It's so not fair! I've got to wait 'til next week to see it! I don't think I can wait that long! Hehe. I should hopefully be seeing it at Midnight on the 24th... Though there is a special advanced screening on the wednesday that hasn't sold out yet.... Might try get tickets for that! I'd get a free poster...

Sorry to hear that. I can imagine how that feels. If I was you I'd avoid threads like this until after you see the film that way nothing gets spoiled on you.

Timmay

9:00 am Sunday morning in Imax. I should be in church, but I am sure God will forgive me...this one time.

krankenstein

Going tonight to the 12:01am showing!!!! Can't wait! w00t!!

darkknightby6-3.jpg

I can't wait until tomorrow. DH told me I can't say anything to him about the movie. We are both going together next weekend since he has to work.

I am hoping it is good because I have to see it twice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom