7. F
8. T
9. T
10. F

I know I got maybe 1 right.... but what can I tell ya'
:veryconfu

-(Don Vito) :D :lol:

MickeyBabe

Okay guys.... I know it was late and you were most likely tired and all of that jazz, so I'm willing to give you a do over ;).

Ace got 5/10 :eek:

Guy...you got 2/10 :rolleyes:

Go ahead... try again :animwink:

RU42

Originally posted by MickeyBabe
:rolleyes: Sorry RU.... 3/10

You can have a do over too :)

:animwink:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Coffee, I need coffee. Let's try this:

1. True

2. False

3. False

4. True

5. True

6. True

7. False

8. True

9. False

10. False

OK, how did I do now.

RU

LeaveALegacyGuy

Originally posted by MickeyBabe
Okay guys.... I know it was late and you were most likely tired and all of that jazz, so I'm willing to give you a do over ;).

Ace got 5/10 :eek:

Guy...you got 2/10 :rolleyes:

Go ahead... try again :animwink:

lol:lol: I am pretty sure I didn't get more than 2 because I was just answering to my best thinking nature because I did it at 6:30 am est and i just woke up from school. I'll try again.

1.True
2.True
3.False
4.False
5.False
6.False
7.False
8.False
9.True
10.True

RU42

Not sure if I am allowed to expand on my 7, but here goes anyway.

1. True
2. False
3. False
4. True
5. True
6. True
7. True
8. True
9. False
10. Flase

RU

MickeyBabe

Ah... I think we need a ruling on the number of do overs allowed ;)... Where is Grizz when you need him :lol:

RU.... You have done it! 8/10 :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Here are the stats.....

1. You can find the bananas from Kitchen Kaberet in the basement of the Haunted Mansion. True

2. The WEDway People mover was originally sponsored by Westinghouse Electric. False Sponsored Edison Electric Institute 1975 - 1985.

3. A Matterhorn attraction was never planned for WDW. False. Matterhorn Forcasted in 1972 for North Fantasyland location

4. In Pirates of the Caribbean toward the end of the ride, there is a painting of a real Pirate, Bluebeard. False. The picture is of Black Beard

5. Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park exhibits the largest, most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex fossil ever found. False. It is the largest authorized scale replica.

6. Figment was inspired by Magnum P.I. True. Tony Baxter recalls watching a "Magnum P.I." episode in which Magnum had hidden a goat in Higgins' yard and the garden had been torn up. Higgins, who didn't know the goat had been there, was convinced something was tearing up his garden. Magnum replied that it was just a figment of his imagination. Higgins then said "Figments don't eat grass!" That line sparked Tony's imagination to create a character "that everyone knows about and has never been visualized."

7. The Splash Mountain entire flume system can be drained of its roughly 965,000 gallons of water in 5 minutes and can be totally refilled in just over 20 minutes. True.

8. The last song heard as you are exiting The Enchanted Tiki Room, Under New Management is the classic Disney song "Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho". True.

9. In the American Adventure's Depression Era scene, six apples may be purchased with a dime. False. Four apples for a dime.

10. This phrase... "Is there a problem officers?" has been heard in Mr. Toads Wild Ride. False. You hear that in the Great Movie Ride film montage.

RU.... Your turn! :D

RU42

Well, here goes my first D-Fib. Hope you enjoy it.

1. Walt used the term 'weenies' to decribe the focal points of each land?

2. Upon entering Dinoland USA, a guest is greeted by a 50' tall brachiosaurus?

3. Harambe is the 'port of North Africa'?

4. The Swiss Family tree has over 500,000 leaves?

5. The Tree of Life has over 1,000,000 leaves?

6. The grass in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set is 25' tall?

7. Over 70,000 gallons of water are dumped in the Back Stage tour during the Cataclysm Canyon sequence?

8. The Akershus is a representation of a 14th Century Castle?

9. The DNA molecule that stands before the Wonders of Life Pavillion is 72' in height?

10. The Carousel of Progress opened at the Magic Kingdom in 1976 to help celebrate the Bicentennial?

Good Luck

AKQJ10

OK... here goes nuthin'.. (no research, just flyin' by the saet of my pants)

1.F
2.F
3.F
4.F
5.F
6.F
7.F (b/c it's -Catastrophe- Canyon)
8.T
9.T
10.F

:cool:

GOD BLESS AMERICA!! - NEVER FORGET

RU42

Originally posted by RU42
Well, here goes my first D-Fib. Hope you enjoy it.

1. Walt used the term 'weenies' to decribe the focal points of each land? TRUE

2. Upon entering Dinoland USA, a guest is greeted by a 50' tall brachiosaurus? TRUE

3. Harambe is the 'port of North Africa'? False - it is the port of West Africa

4. The Swiss Family tree has over 500,000 leaves? False, 300,000

5. The Tree of Life has over 1,000,000 leaves? False 100,000

6. The grass in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set is 25' tall? False - 20'

7. Over 70,000 gallons of water are dumped in the Back Stage tour during the Cataclysm Canyon sequence? False, it is castrophe canyon (this was my favorite question)

8. The Akershus is a representation of a 14th Century Castle? TRUE

9. The DNA molecule that stands before the Wonders of Life Pavillion is 72' in height? TRUE

10. The Carousel of Progress opened at the Magic Kingdom in 1976 to help celebrate the Bicentennial? False, it came in 1975

And the Winners:

Aribelle - 6
MBabe - 7
AKQJ10 - 8! Congrats and you get the next set!

I think those were too easy, I will have to roll up my sleaves for the next run.

RU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom