5. False
6. True
7. True
8. False
9. True
10. False

General Grizz

Original Poster
Hehe. . . best part is, I came up with them on the spur of the moment! (EVIL LAUGH) :lol:

No one is quite over half yet. We're looking for 8-10, or the highest by this Friday. :)

AKQJ10

Here goes nuthin'...

1.True
2.True
3.False
4.False
5.False
6.False
7.True
8.False
9.False
10.True

It's been a looooong week.... so I may have gotten one right!

We just had a baby girl on Tuesday - Mickey's 75th!!

:sohappy: :sohappy:

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by AKQJ10
Here goes nuthin'...

1.True
2.True
3.False
4.False
5.False
6.False
7.True
8.False
9.False
10.True

It's been a looooong week.... so I may have gotten one right!

We just had a baby girl on Tuesday - Mickey's 75th!!

:sohappy: :sohappy:

Congratulations!

And I believe you're the closest so far. :)

We're wrapping this up tonight, folks!

General Grizz

Original Poster
Sorry, Nim, one of your worse rounds...I think it's the avatar!!!

AKQJ10 wins! CONGRATS!!

1. The rounded windows at the top of the Wonders of Life pavilion are now covered.

TRUE! It was covered over this summer, so there is no sunshine (or lack of) let in as light.

2. You can have lunch with an Imagineer at the Disney-MGM Studios.

TRUE! If you have 60 dollars handy! :lol:

3. Animatronics from the World of Motion can now be see in Walt Disney World's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Goofy's Barnstormer, and the Walt Disney World Railroad.

False. All of the attractions feature AAs from the World of Motion, minus the Railroad.

4. The complete "Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit" song played at the Kitchen Karnivale at EPCOT.

True!

5. Ellen's Energy Adventure is set to be sponsorless after next Spring.

True. :(

6. Dinoland USA was originally designed to be built in the current location of Conservation Station.

False. Hee hee.

7. "Sentimental Journey," "We've Come so Far," and "Music Makers" create the area music for the inside of Space Mountain.

True!

8. Typhoon Lagoon has the world's largest wave machine.

True!

9. The last sentences of the Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management are: "Wonderful! Give yourselves a hand!" and "No one layed an egg but me."

True! But you may be kicked out before you hear these sounds that were added from the 1963 recordings.

10. "Meet the World" was originally designed for the Japan pavilion at EPCOT, using the Carousel of Progress-style theater.

True!!

AKQJ10 - your turn!

SirNim

:lol: I had no idea for all of them... :lol: I think it's the avatar too... :lol: It's freaking me out... :lol:

AKQJ10

Hey, thanks for the AAQ and the congrats!

I'm gonna be exceptionally busy this week with the new baby, so rather than hold the game up, I'll defer my card to whomever would like it!

:D :sohappy:

AKQJ10

Wow... over a month and nothing...

DId this thread just die out?.... Hope not...

If anyone's still interested, I'll try and come up with a few new questions...

:drevil:

-A

General Grizz

Original Poster
New round:

(1) In Ford's Magic Skyway at the New York World's Fair, a group of instruments played themselves.
(2) In "Imagination!," guests can have their picture taken with the world's largest digital camera in the Sight Lab.
(3) Food Rocks closed exactly ten years after the Kitchen Kabaret closed.
(4) The Three Caballeros can be seen in both the Mickey Mouse Revue and Mickey's PhilharMagic.
(5) In Muppet Vision 3-D, a key is placed underneath a mat, which is referred to in the sign directly above which reads to the extent of "Key is under the mat."
(6) "Splashtacular," the inspiration for Fantasmic!, was televised from Communicore Plaza at EPCOT Center's Future World.
(7) Guests can pin trade at Big Al's in Frontierland.
(8) In the "Sounds Dangerous" post show at the Disney-MGM Studios, guests can voice over the Old Hag, the Chesire Cat, and Mickey Mouse as the "Brave Little Tailor."
(9) Jason is the name of the only Audio-Animatronics figure in the Living Seas.
(10) Corey Burton voices General Knowledge and the "chicken going into politics" in the classic Cranium Command at Wonders of Life.

Good luck! First person to get 8/10 right wins. :)

bamboo7

Originally posted by General Grizz
New round:

(1) In Ford's Magic Skyway at the New York World's Fair, a group of instruments played themselves.
(2) In "Imagination!," guests can have their picture taken with the world's largest digital camera in the Sight Lab.
(4) The Three Caballeros can be seen in both the Mickey Mouse Revue and Mickey's PhilharMagic.
(5) In Muppet Vision 3-D, a key is placed underneath a mat, which is referred to in the sign directly above which reads to the extent of "Key is under the mat."
(6) "Splashtacular," the inspiration for Fantasmic!, was televised from Communicore Plaza at EPCOT Center's Future World.
(8) In the "Sounds Dangerous" post show at the Disney-MGM Studios, guests can voice over the Old Hag, the Chesire Cat, and Mickey Mouse as the "Brave Little Tailor."
(10) Corey Burton voices General Knowledge and the "chicken going into politics" in the classic Cranium Command at Wonders of Life.

1. False
2. True
3. True
4. False
5. True
6. False
7. True
8. True
9. True
10. True

TiggerBW

Originally posted by General Grizz
New round:

I'll give it a shot, but I agree with Dan on most things.
1. False
2. False
3. True
4. False
5. True
6. False
7. True
8. True
9. True
10. True

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom