The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I've also never been to a real concert before. If this one is nice in Hershey, I'll probably go to more up there. With having the free parking right there, it's just as easy (and probably safer) than going to Baltimore. And the tickets were cheaper than when I looked into going to their your when it was at Royal Farms Arena.
I've never been to one in Hershey but sat outside of Chocolate World when Aerosmith was performing and heard almost the whole thing. EDIT kids would have rather been on coasters:cautious: We had 3 days park tickets so............................

StarWarsGirl

Bonus when everything explodes, is in flames, etc.. and when asked "what did you do".
They always say "NOTHING!, I WAS JUST WORKING AND IT HAPPENED" XD
Yeah, my parents ended up with ransomware on their computer once and I was like, how did this happen..."We don't know!" Uh huh. It wasn't very good ransomware; I got it off without much trouble.

Goofyernmost

Neither I, what makes a Monte Cristo so special?
You know what, it's been so long that I don't remember but it seems to me like it was a dipped in egg batter and grilled like a grilled ham, cheese and turkey sandwich pan fried or deep fried. I just found the recipe:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Monte Cristo sandwich is an egg-dipped or batter-dipped ham and cheese sandwich that is pan or deep fried.

Lilofan

You know what, it's been so long that I don't remember but it seems to me like it was a dipped in egg batter and grilled like a grilled ham, cheese and turkey sandwich pan fried or deep fried. I just found the recipe:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Monte Cristo sandwich is an egg-dipped or batter-dipped ham and cheese sandwich that is pan or deep fried.
I still like Elvis's favorite, a peanut butter banana sandwich on buttered toast simmered In butter in a frying pan.

Goofyernmost

I've never been to one in Hershey but sat outside of Chocolate World when Aerosmith was performing and heard almost the whole thing. EDIT kids would have rather been on coasters:cautious: We had 3 days park tickets so............................
I went to an Aerosmith concert in a stretch limo once. The driver was crazy. He drove very fast, flipped it upside down a couple of times and made corners at about a thousand miles an hour. I must have blacked out because I don't remember the concert at all, but I did get a picture of me looking like I was about to die. The only thing I clearly remember is watching them getting ready and hearing Steven say to get us all to the concert and sitting at a stop light for a few seconds. The rest is just a blur.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom