The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I forgot to mention…
The “HAPPY FRIDAY…!!!!!!!!” pic is from a small get together for Sarah’s birthday yesterday evening…our youngest turned 27…!!!!!!! :joyfull::inlove::happy:
Happy Birthday Neon GIF by Omer Studios

wdwfan4ver

Also, I used to have a poster of them on my bedroom wall growing up. I think Nick Jonas was probably my first celebrity crush, along with Zac Efron. They're both still hot. And they both can sing. 🤩
You have them at the right time, unlike what I what I had to deal with once of the concerts I went for a different act years ago.

I recalled back in 1994 my dad decided to have my younger brother and I go to a Crosby, Stills and Nash concert with them being the main act. My dad was a fan of the group back dating back to the late 60s when he was a teen. The 3 band members in 94 were 53, 49, and 52 years old at the time. The other thing is I know Crosby was heavy into drugs and I think it easy to assume could happen to a singing voice.

That was a bad concert. When Fleetwood Mac in 1994 is better than the main act, there is a problem. Fleetwood Mac in 1994 didn't have Stevie Nicks, Lindsey Buckingham, and Christine McVie. The only band members from the hit days in 1994 was the drummer and bass guitarist. That is an issue because the 3 people that were sang about all hit songs Fleetwood Mac had in the states.

A lot of people walked out Including our family on the main act of Crosby, Stills, Nash I don't know if it was the microphone or the voice range declined that bad, but a lot of people had issues hearing them sing. My dad was very disappointed and not happy my younger brother and I heard them sound so bad in concert back in 94.

Last edited:

Lilofan

You have them at the right time, unlike what I what I had to deal with once of the concerts I went for a different act years ago.

I recalled back in 1994 my dad decided to have my younger brother and I go to a Crosby, Stills and Nash concert with them being the main act. My dad was a fan of the group back dating back to the late 60s when he was a teen. The 3 band members in 94 were 53, 49, and 52 years old at the time. The other thing is I know Crosby was heavy into drugs and I think it easy to assume could happen to a singing voice.

That was a bad concert. When Fleetwood Mac in 1994 is better than the main act, there is a problem. Fleetwood Mac in 1994 didn't have Stevie Nicks, Lindsey Buckingham, and Christine McVie. The only band members from the hit days in 1994 was the drummer and bass guitarist. That is an issue because the 3 people that were sang about all hit songs Fleetwood Mac had in the states.

A lot of people walked out Including our family on the main act of Crosby, Stills, Nash I don't know if it was the microphone or the voice range declined that bad, but a lot of people had issues hearing them sing. My dad was very disappointed and not happy my younger brother and I heard them sound so bad in concert back in 94.
What is amazing on David Crosby of CSN is he is a survivor after several heart attacks, liver transplant, diabetic, long history of drug addiction and was still in concert as of a few years ago. In the early 1990s Crosby and Nash performed an acoustic set at the tennis court at the old Peabody Hotel in Orlando on I - Drive ( now a Hyatt ) in front of a few hundred fans. I was there and it was great!

Cesar R M

They used to be at Wdw at the Columbia Harbor House location, but that was back in 1987 & 1988. I wish they were still there .
Last time I went there, it was all fried stuff, mainly seafood (apart from the soggy lobster roll).

Speaking of Harbour House... they removed the fried shrimp! its only in the children menu now.

EDIT
Just searched and I'm seeing conflicting reports.

Some menus (not the online ones) but photos of the menu, shows the platter can be sold with only the fish and shrimp (no chicken).

FutureCEO

I never really been to concerts outside a school venue for I think bands and singers are worse live but I would love to see Fleetwood Mac. If only tickets weren't so high.

StarWarsGirl

Last time I went there, it was all fried stuff, mainly seafood (apart from the soggy lobster roll).

Speaking of Harbour House... they removed the fried shrimp! its only in the children menu now.

EDIT
Just searched and I'm seeing conflicting reports.

Some menus (not the online ones) but photos of the menu, shows the platter can be sold with only the fish and shrimp (no chicken).
Let me check with my dad on that. I know he mobile ordered from there on Wednesday and B wanted fried shrimp.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom