The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Wow....they canceled college classes?? They canceled my classes ONCE and it was the first time in 20 years they had canceled them. We got several feet of snow and the plows couldn't even get out, so none of the professors could get to work.
There were flash flood and tornado warnings. I am guessing that was why? It is a big commuter school. Guessing it was for safety reasons.

MySmallWorldof4

Went out to eat this afternoon, got our drinks and placed our order for food. After watching three couples that arrived after us get their food before us and one of those couples was done eating and ready to leave I got up and complained to the manager. Manager said we are short staffed and doing the best we can. I told him that doesn't explain why people are getting their food and leaving before us as we didn't order anything abnormal and it was just me and my mom. Total of 40 minutes waiting after ordering as when I got up and said something to the manager, not one time did someone stop and say hey your food will be up shortly. It was 4pm when we sat down. What do you guys think? Was I wrong for complaining ?
Nope, not wrong at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom