The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Meh, might be time for another steroid injection…
Hopefully, this will be last one you'll need. (If I'm correct, I believe doctors limit the number of times they will inject a patient with that. I vaguely recall reading approx. up to 4 times, maximum -- but of course, it also depends upon the individual patient and the medical history.) Hoping you can comfortably move beyond this, in due course. Take care.

Goofyernmost

Did you see the new reverse psychology technique that has all antivaxers and antimaskers and antivacines getting masks?
Just help spread their silly conspiracy theory that covid19 vacines can "spread" via air XD

Now all antivax and anti masks groups are rushing to get masks because "the vaccinated people can spread their mind controlling vaccines" :joyfull::hilarious:
Hey, if that works to get this thing gone then bring it on. Stupid is stupid no matter what "anti" name one attaches to it. :D

Goofyernmost

No masks fully vaccinated starting on Tuesday here. Though how do you know whois vaccinated and who is not without having a mess on your hands
Simple if people aren't vaccinated they will be wearing a mask. If not, who cares. That is when I become completely selfish and say that I am vaccinated and if they chose to not be, then that is on them. If they get sick, don't blame me. Time to take responsibility for their own actions or lack of action. I was talking with a young lady today that told me that she doesn't want people sticking her with needles that "might" have side effects. Both her arms were covered with tattoo's. Nothing wrong with tattoo's, but seriously? Give me a better reason. But, like I said, no one has too, if people wish to expose themselves to the virus, I can't stop them. All I can do is hope they don't get a serious case of it.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@donaldtoo , saw a brief news story today about some (fancy) homes for sale in the greater Austin area. (Ha -- wouldn't be surprised if some of those were built by the firm you work for!) ;)

There's some really nice countryside down there as well. I recall photos you've shared of beautiful floral open fields.

On a different note, I've watched a show (it's been on for a few years now) about Tiny Homes. Have you ever seen that? I think a tiny home might be fun! :p

donaldtoo

@donaldtoo , saw a brief news story today about some (fancy) homes for sale in the greater Austin area. (Ha -- wouldn't be surprised if some of those were built by the firm you work for!) ;)

There's some really nice countryside down there as well. I recall photos you've shared of beautiful floral open fields.

On a different note, I've watched a show (it's been on for a few years now) about Tiny Homes. Have you ever seen that? I think a tiny home might be fun! :p

Very well could be. We’re still doin’ OT (I try to do more during the first 4 days of the week so I don’t hafta’ hang out too long on Friday’s ;))

It is indeed beautiful here, so just another reason why we have no intention of leavin’ the Central Texas area any time soon...!!! :)

And yep, we’ve seen many of those tiny home episodes, and they’re very cool and tempting at this stage of our lives, especially with what we could get for this home compared to what we paid for it...!!!!! :greedy::D;)

Willmark

Hopefully, this will be last one you'll need. (If I'm correct, I believe doctors limit the number of times they will inject a patient with that. I vaguely recall reading approx. up to 4 times, maximum -- but of course, it also depends upon the individual patient and the medical history.) Hoping you can comfortably move beyond this, in due course. Take care.
Yep four is the max and thanks. Learning to live with a certain amount of pain.

StarWarsGirl

So FedEx apparently attempted to deliver my phone while I was at the doctor's today and failed. The thing is that they didn't leave a door tag, which makes me think that they went to the wrong house, even though we have a sign outside our house with our address on it. I called and asked them to come back, so we shall see. If not, they will reattempt on Monday. I was very much hoping to get it before then so I could get used to it and so Dad could get used to this one (they leave for WDW on Tuesday).

Cesar R M

So FedEx apparently attempted to deliver my phone while I was at the doctor's today and failed. The thing is that they didn't leave a door tag, which makes me think that they went to the wrong house, even though we have a sign outside our house with our address on it. I called and asked them to come back, so we shall see. If not, they will reattempt on Monday. I was very much hoping to get it before then so I could get used to it and so Dad could get used to this one (they leave for WDW on Tuesday).
Seems we both had our Fedex adventures today.

I had the misfortune to get FEDEX tags instead of DHL after selling a product on Latinamerica's version of Ebay.
So I had to go the opposite way I wanted to go.
When I arrived.. found it was closed. IT was NOT supposed to be closed.
Oh well, their excuse "sanitizing". Which is obviously a lie. They just say that, get an extra hour of lunch (I've caught the guys leaving a nearby restaurant while noone was inside "sanitizing")
So went to buy some food and waited... backed.. and waited.. wasted almost 1 hour and half on that trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom