The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
What are y’all payin’ for gas right now up that way...?
The low here locally is $2.28, but, the highest I’ve seen is $2.60.

You rascal, your prices are always lower down there. A few days ago I noticed a bigger increase to $2.99 (regular) and it's probably crept up higher since that. Supposedly, in my area, it's the expected rate rise due to the oncoming summer season when the rates always go up. (They can't use the situation from N.Y. down, as an excuse because that doesn't affect us. If that wasn't resolved this week, I'm sure it eventually would in some sort of ripple effect though.)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Thanks, if it had to happen it happened in a “good” place where it’s didn’t damage anything but the corner, missed the quarter panel, frame and bumper per se. it did hit the spot where the rear sensor on the left side is..,
That still sounds horrible!

Cesar R M

They're not.

"We are relying on guests to follow the policy based on their vaccination status." 🙄

My parents think it'll be fine, even my worry wart father. I'm not so sure.
Did you see the new reverse psychology technique that has all antivaxers and antimaskers and antivacines getting masks?
Just help spread their silly conspiracy theory that covid19 vacines can "spread" via air XD

Now all antivax and anti masks groups are rushing to get masks because "the vaccinated people can spread their mind controlling vaccines" :joyfull::hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom