The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

@Drinker Bell fair warning those who laugh at my food bills are more than welcome to pay for them:D

I wonder if @Drinker Bell would be willing to send a certified check to me for the extent of my folks food bills for myself and my 2 younger bros (+ lil’ sis;) ) from back in the day (adjusted for inflation, of course :D), and then I would happily send it on to my folks...!!!!! :p:D:hilarious::happy::hilarious:

Drinker Bell

In the Parks
No
I wonder if @Drinker Bell would be willing to send a certified check to me for the extent of my folks food bills for myself and my 2 younger bros (+ lil’ sis;) ) from back in the day (adjusted for inflation, of course :D), and then I would happily send it on to my folks...!!!!! :p:D:hilarious::happy::hilarious:
If you would do the same by sending me one for the amount I spent of Wine and other alcoholic drinks during the Food & Wine festival. 🤣

Drinker Bell

In the Parks
No
Tell ya’ what, just tell me what that amount was, and I’ll gladly take it off your tab, as I’m pretty sure the numbers will still be, astronomically, in my favor...!!!!! :greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy: :D:hilarious::);)
Are we talking just one meal or the entire vacation of meals? I didn't drink heavily every day during the Food and Wine Festival so if it is the entire vacation it most certainly would be in your favor. :D

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Well, well. I see the toxic magical political forum finally devoured itself. Apparently.

Heh.

I'm always the last to discover such changes. The Mom must be saving huge on antacids.

Not sure if this is in response to anything in particular, but just wanted to note that we don't discuss politics in this thread.

And man I really hope this site doesn't stress the admins out so much they need antacids. Their work here is thankless as it is.

Lilofan

I am more a light breeze and 80 degrees person. Triple digits and humidity is not for me.

Thank You, and I enjoy a nice light breakfast which consists of some sort of fruit as the fruit in Florida is usually always great and then I will at mid day grab also something light to tide me over like a salad or maybe just a Dole Whip. Then my main sit down meal in the evening either in the parks if we stay all day or at some resort restaurant.
That's a good way of eating/ pacing yourself during the hot humid summer at WDW. If only regular DLR temps could be year round at WDW..

jt04

Not sure if this is in response to anything in particular, but just wanted to note that we don't discuss politics in this thread.

And man I really hope this site doesn't stress the admins out so much they need antacids. Their work here is thankless as it is.

It was a non-political comment about the demise of a very destructive thread. Couldn't help but celebrate for a bit. Moved on. 🏃

Lilofan

If you would do the same by sending me one for the amount I spent of Wine and other alcoholic drinks during the Food & Wine festival. 🤣
Food and Wine is not cheap at Epcot. The Party for the Senses at the private World show place building by UK with premium seating , entertainment , all u can eat, drink , gourmet food runs about $250 per person from 5pm- 9pm and that does not even include the price of a theme park ticket. I've never been but some get dressed up in formal going out attire.

FutureCEO

Food and Wine is not cheap at Epcot. The Party for the Senses at the private World show place building by UK with premium seating , entertainment , all u can eat, drink , gourmet food runs about $250 per person from 5pm- 9pm and that does not even include the price of a theme park ticket. I've never been but some get dressed up in formal going out attire.

Food and Wine will be great. Usually we just do the Flower and Garden

FutureCEO

So my state wants to rename the airport to Rhode Island TF Green International Airport which is just TF Green currently.

But the kicker is there are really no international flights from the airport. Maybe seasonal to the Azores and Canada but that's it.

Drinker Bell

In the Parks
No
I'll swap one week of at home groceries with your one week F&W bill:angelic:
That would probably work in your favor as well, especially if you have a family. During my vacation while the F & W was going on , I didn't go drinking around the world every day. I would have been a mess if I did that. I did however in the 10 day trip do it 2 times and the problem with knowing how much I actually spent it was pretty impossible to tell. By the time I half way around World Showcase my mind was a little fuzzy and I also had mom and a friend paying some of the rounds.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom