The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

I can totally understand that. Security is a huge thing.
Yep.

At least Samsung gave me a credit for my purchase towards a cell phone case, so I don't have to worry about that, and I don't have to replace all of my chargers. The worst part about getting a new phone is what you have to shell out on top of the phone; thankfully that shouldn't be the case.

StarWarsGirl

My mom called me as I was pulling into the gas station. She said that she thought I should get gas because there was a rush. I told her she was absolutely right (as I was sitting there in line...after I went to one of the stations to find that they had none). It took three or four tries before she got that I wasn't being sarcastic.

93boomer

Premium Member
My mom called me as I was pulling into the gas station. She said that she thought I should get gas because there was a rush. I told her she was absolutely right (as I was sitting there in line...after I went to one of the stations to find that they had none). It took three or four tries before she got that I wasn't being sarcastic.
I have 1/2 tank so just staying home. If I need to go out, I will combine trips. Or, if I need something at the grocery store, I will let my hubby pick it up on the way home since he has a full tank. 😉

Drinker Bell

In the Parks
No
The sad thing about the gas situation is it is just going to get even worse. So filling up now and limiting driving as much as possible is the best way to go.

StarWarsGirl

I have 1/2 tank so just staying home. If I need to go out, I will combine trips. Or, if I need something at the grocery store, I will let my hubby pick it up on the way home since he has a full tank. 😉
For the little that I need, I can possibly ride my bike to the grocery store.

B and I are supposed to go to Hershey this weekend. I think we'll be okay to do that because my car gets 42 highway MPG, plus we pass stations on the way back, and I told Mom that I don't care if it's off brand gas; I'll take it. I'm just keeping an eye on my one FB group up there to see if any stations in that area run out.

93boomer

Premium Member

B and I are supposed to go to Hershey this weekend. I think we'll be okay to do that because my car gets 42 highway MPG, plus we pass stations on the way back, and I told Mom that I don't care if it's off brand gas; I'll take it. I'm just keeping an eye on my one FB group up there to see if any stations in that area run out.
If I had a bike, I could ride to the grocery store and Walmart. They are both about 5 mts from our house.

Drinker Bell

In the Parks
No

First off enjoy Hersey as I have never been there but heard it is great. Keep an eye on the gas situation though.

I also live in the city so I do a lot of walking everywhere.

Lilofan

Haven't been to Hershey since I was a little kid but I remember the Hershey kisses lamp poles on the main street and the outside air smelling like chocolate.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yayyy!!
It is just plain ridiculous how people are hoarding it. Some people my DD saw had 5 or 6 gas cans in the back of his truck. 😡
Five to six gas cans in an open back truck -- yah, dangerous. :cautious:
Hey, I was thinking about probably old stuff up in your attic -- I'll bet if you dig through old boxes, you'll find a pair of roller skates. (Have wheels, will travel . . . :joyfull: )

StarWarsGirl

First off enjoy Hersey as I have never been there but heard it is great. Keep an eye on the gas situation though.

I also live in the city so I do a lot of walking everywhere.
I don't live in the city and can't walk anywhere, but I can possibly ride my bike places although there are no sidewalks, so I'd have to do some street riding. To the grocery store, it's basically down my street, onto a street and then a left. I did walk there once; it wasn't great. But I have a helmet and riding gear.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom