The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

By the way, if anyone has an FSA or HSA and has extra dollars that need to be used, I just added my FSA to Amazon and it was super easy to purchase eligible items. Since allergy meds are eligible now, I got a big bottle of Allegra with my FSA. The nice thing is that is separates out FSA items vs non FSA items, so you don't accidentally put something on your FSA that isn't eligible.

StarWarsGirl

View attachment 523387

As most of you know, I'm somewhat of a minimalist. A, however, is not. She has an overwhelming amount of stuff. When she was at her dad's house I purged her room judiciously. I told her I was going to do it, and I didn't get rid of anything until she gets home tonight to approve it. But after removing two laundry baskets and a box with of toys/stuffed animals, and two trash bags of stuff she somehow didn't think was trash, I can finally breathe in her room again 😂😂

We'll see what she argues for tonight. But anything that comes out of those baskets needs to be traded for something upstairs. How do kids get so much crap so quickly?!?
She's like me. I mean, look at the amount of stuff that I put on my bed when I make it...😂
20210111_113854.jpg
And the cat who refused to move when I made the bed...
IMG_20210111_110831_614.jpg

Cesar R M

Does anyone else really hate FedEx?

I have two packages coming and I'm like...are they ever going to get here? One has been in Maryland for two days and still hasn't been delivered. Another sat in Georgia since early Friday morning and finally made it to NC this morning. And there's a package on my account that says pending but was delivered two weeks ago. 🙄
Know the feeling. UPS "lost" my package for a week and half and nobody wanted to take responsibility. I had to wait until the vendor store (newegg.com) were working again to initiate a lost report.
The package miraculously appeared and got delivered on the next day (to resume, the third party company service that UPS uses in the zone, are lazy as hell).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom