The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Is there a cheat sheet for Disney planning for current operations? I feel like I've looked through eight billion threads and am just getting more confused about how to plan a couple days at Disney. I'm maybe overthinking this and you just show up? Anyone see a thread or resource lately that might help us? 😂😂

Just thought I'd throw in a plug for @Tuvalu . She is definitely one of the most knowledgeable forum members with regard to all kinds of information regarding WDW. (She also has some of the best TRs over in the TR section of the forums.)

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Just thought I'd throw in a plug for @Tuvalu . She is definitely one of the most knowledgeable forum members with regard to all kinds of information regarding WDW. (She also has some of the best TRs over in the TR section of the forums.)

I planned on hitting the TR securing last night but was overwhelmed a bit with how many I'd missed! I didn't see hers but I'll look!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You need park tickets to make park reservations and ADRs can be made 60 days in advance. With things changing you may want to look into touringplans
Figgy pretty much summed up planning now, @dryerlintfan. Once you have tickets, make a reservation for the park you want to visit (there is no park hopping or Fastpass). Your reservation will have the park hours, but you are free to come and go whenever you want (and can leave and re-enter.)

Dining can be made at 60 days. Restaurant choices and availability are limited, not everything is open. You will need to use Mobile Order at all QS restaurants.

donaldtoo

No but Rockin' Roller coaster did along with G-forces. The car didn't happen to "roll" but it easily could have if we had a death wish.

Except for the “death wish” part, that last part sounds like the night I rolled my new ‘85 Mustang GT over...side-over-side twice and end-over-end once, back in the day...!!!!! :hilarious:
I would still prefer the T-38, gyroplane, etc., flight...!!!!! :D;)

44AC7986-FD77-41A4-A546-006128C54F31.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom