The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Take my attitude... I saw them continuously when my kids were growing up and haven't seen one of them since they stopped watching them. I know, I know, I have no respect for some forms of nostalgia, but I love myself and that is all that counts, right?

Hey, get off my lawn! :p

Don't you know you're supposed to be a child at heart, no matter what age you are?! :rolleyes:

StarWarsGirl

So I'm kind of in a pickle.

Remember how I never told my parents that I taught myself how to cook because I was afraid they'd make me do it?

Yeah, so my mom brought up that she thinks it's time I learned how to cook. I'm like, uh, mom...I actually already know how to do that.

She's insisting that I don't actually know how to cook and wants to start teaching me.

So now we're currently arguing about that. 😂

Figgy1

Premium Member
So I'm kind of in a pickle.

Remember how I never told my parents that I taught myself how to cook because I was afraid they'd make me do it?

Yeah, so my mom brought up that she thinks it's time I learned how to cook. I'm like, uh, mom...I actually already know how to do that.

She's insisting that I don't actually know how to cook and wants to start teaching me.

So now we're currently arguing about that. 😂
So! You are related to James;)

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Is there a cheat sheet for Disney planning for current operations? I feel like I've looked through eight billion threads and am just getting more confused about how to plan a couple days at Disney. I'm maybe overthinking this and you just show up? Anyone see a thread or resource lately that might help us? 😂😂

Figgy1

Premium Member
Is there a cheat sheet for Disney planning for current operations? I feel like I've looked through eight billion threads and am just getting more confused about how to plan a couple days at Disney. I'm maybe overthinking this and you just show up? Anyone see a thread or resource lately that might help us? 😂😂
You need park tickets to make park reservations and ADRs can be made 60 days in advance. With things changing you may want to look into touringplans

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom