The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

I'm not a fan of Halloween either. I mostly have a problem with costumes, icky. I did like Halloween in WDW, the party was really fun.
I'm not a fan of ghosts and vampires and all in general (when I go on Haunted Mansion, it's to look for special effects). I don't mind non-creepy costumes; if you could wear it at Comic Con, I'm fine with it at Halloween. It's basically everything else about Halloween. Last year I worked from home on Halloween because I wasn't wearing a costume and didn't feel like getting roped into the activities.

I never dressed up for Halloween myself or went to Halloween parties, but seeing some of the kids in costumes at Hersheypark has been cute. The adults can dress up too. Yesterday I saw parents who were Shrek and Fiona and the kids were Donkey and Puss; that was cute. One girl had one of the Elsa costumes from Disney. Another full grown man was wearing a Luigi costume from Mario Bros and his facemask was Luigi's mustache. That was clever. A few weeks ago I saw a couple dressed up as Pam and Jim from the office.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
It was a tad chilly here today, but it'll get a bit better...
View attachment 507082
Last Friday I was out walking and we had one of those freak dark clouds hit for only ten minutes. It dumped hard rain out of nowhere and snow squares. I can’t ever remember snow in 1/4 inch square chunks. it was odd and the hard rain at the same time snow didn’t allow for the snow to stick.

Songbird76

Not an obit. Should be the article the link takes you to.
It brought me to a main page, not a specific article. I tried twice just to be sure it really didn't work. But that was a couple of days ago, so it's possible you've already fixed it now. I did find an article by googling county commissioner mayor florida obit or some such, because you mentioned that he had served in that capacity, and you mentioned someone having tweeted about him, and it said that in the article, so I figured that was probably him.

Songbird76

Resort is no problem, but I was looking for lunch.
Still, my hours are very different on what is "lunch" and what is "dinner".
Lunch for me is between 1pm and 4pm lol.
Dinner is 8 to 12 XD

I'm going to check if I can make a reservation via Facebook.
if not, I will have to check with a cousin or something.
Because they haven't answered via email.
How about Open Table? I've never used it, but I know a lot of people in trip reports swear by it. A certain number of tables at certain Disney restaurants are reserved for Open Table, so sometimes when you can't book via Disney, you can still find something on Open Table. But I don't know how that's working with Covid19 restrictions. Might be worth a try, though.

Cesar R M

How about Open Table? I've never used it, but I know a lot of people in trip reports swear by it. A certain number of tables at certain Disney restaurants are reserved for Open Table, so sometimes when you can't book via Disney, you can still find something on Open Table. But I don't know how that's working with Covid19 restrictions. Might be worth a try, though.
err, no idea whats open table? is it a separate service?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom