The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Breaking through the wall, so to speak, here’s an article about Brian’s Dad in Florida Today.

(Side note: when I write my 2019 TR, I will reveal a Disney tie-in.)
Sounds like he was a very accomplished man. Sad that he passed away so young. Glad that you and he at least in the end, learned to appreciate each other.

Cesar R M

I got one to work in December. I think maybe a combo of short hours and being under 60 days may have something to do with it. What about eating dinner at a resort after park close?
Resort is no problem, but I was looking for lunch.
Still, my hours are very different on what is "lunch" and what is "dinner".
Lunch for me is between 1pm and 4pm lol.
Dinner is 8 to 12 XD

I'm going to check if I can make a reservation via Facebook.
if not, I will have to check with a cousin or something.
Because they haven't answered via email.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Not an obit. Should be the article the link takes you to.

Just so you know, when I tried earlier, the link was broken. I just tried it again, and now I can see the article. He seemed like a very intelligent and successful gentleman, and I'm sure he'll be missed not only by the family, but by others that he knew during his life. May he RIP. God bless.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Resort is no problem, but I was looking for lunch.
Still, my hours are very different on what is "lunch" and what is "dinner".
Lunch for me is between 1pm and 4pm lol.
Dinner is 8 to 12 XD

I'm going to check if I can make a reservation via Facebook.
if not, I will have to check with a cousin or something.
Because they haven't answered via email.
They are only open 10 till 430. It is Landry Restaurant Group and they only put out very few reservations Via Disney website. I am a Select member and we are always seated at next available table at any of their restaurants. The reason we joined. Their members receive priority over Disney Guests even walk ups

48543193-5D3C-44BF-BA4A-CF08F3C0B20B.jpeg

Last edited:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
E's friend is finally celebrating her birthday (she couldn't celebrate with the restrictions when it was actually her birthday) so E and I had to get creative last night to make a gift. Last year, she made earrings for the girl, and she says the girl wears them often. So we decided to make her a matching bracelet. While she was at it, I made myself a set, too!
View attachment 506884
Beautiful

Cesar R M

They are only open 10 till 430. It is Landry Restaurant Group and they only put out very few reservations Via Disney website. I am a Select member and we are always seated at next available table at any of their restaurants. The reason we joined. Their members receive priority over Disney Guests even walk ups

View attachment 507041
I'm not american, I do not think I can join these right?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
So tonight was the first round of our parent-teacher conferences from 5-8 tonight, they were supposed to be virtual. Guess what....our internet at school and some of our county is down. Kind of hard to do virtual conferences. Most of the parents I had scheduled for tonight opted for a phone call and I was smart enough to write down their phone numbers earlier today. I only had one parent opt for a zoom conference and I wasn't able to get ahold of her. So once I got my phone calls done I got to leave! Bonus for me.

ImperfectPixie

So tonight was the first round of our parent-teacher conferences from 5-8 tonight, they were supposed to be virtual. Guess what....our internet at school and some of our county is down. Kind of hard to do virtual conferences. Most of the parents I had scheduled for tonight opted for a phone call and I was smart enough to write down their phone numbers earlier today. I only had one parent opt for a zoom conference and I wasn't able to get ahold of her. So once I got my phone calls done I got to leave! Bonus for me.
Nice! We had our virtual open houses last week...just one class for my youngest, but 8 for my now-high-school freshman. I was the ONLY person in more than half of them, so that was pretty awesome as we got to focus on my son for a full 10 minutes instead of just saying "hi, how do you do".

ImperfectPixie

My kids had some good ones over the years. They went out as the red and yellow M&Ms, James wore his padawan costume from SWW for 2 years thnx to extra big double hems
I've tried SO HARD to get the boys to wear coordinating costumes, but they never want to! The closest I came was last year - our youngest was Pikachu and our oldest was a Pokemon Trainer...which basically meant he wore his regular clothes. 😂

Figgy1

Premium Member
I've tried SO HARD to get the boys to wear coordinating costumes, but they never want to! The closest I came was last year - our youngest was Pikachu and our oldest was a Pokemon Trainer...which basically meant he wore his regular clothes. 😂
It may have helped they we're let loose in the pattern department in summer;) I drafted the M&Ms myself

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom