The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I can honestly say I both miss and not miss Halloween being a big thing in my house. When the boys were little they liked to decorate, watch the kid shows and movies and we'd plan out costumes months in advance. I don't miss making making the costumes and hiding the candy. I actually find going from preserving season straight into holiday mode much more relaxing:joyfull:

FutureCEO

I

I'll have training starting everyday soon. Best Halloween ever actually. Don't take that lightly because of my hatred towards that day.

I'm sorry for quoting myself. I don't like doing that.

But when you get a new job, making a handful of more money but yet still have to drive 45 minutes but apartments are crazy. :( I could get a roommate but....issues with that.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'm sorry for quoting myself. I don't like doing that.

But when you get a new job, making a handful of more money but yet still have to drive 45 minutes but apartments are crazy. :( I could get a roommate but....issues with that.
Congrats on the new job! If this is situation you'll be at for years would it be worth staying where you are and saving up for a house?

Songbird76

E's friend is finally celebrating her birthday (she couldn't celebrate with the restrictions when it was actually her birthday) so E and I had to get creative last night to make a gift. Last year, she made earrings for the girl, and she says the girl wears them often. So we decided to make her a matching bracelet. While she was at it, I made myself a set, too!
122173099_1672968079576499_1217477883546287021_n.jpg

FutureCEO

Congrats on the new job! If this is situation you'll be at for years would it be worth staying where you are and saving up for a house?
Thanks. First job since college that I've actually wanted. I could save for a house but housing can be expensive too. Job is just south of Boston so....it depends. Don't want to live in a seedy are

For s and giggles, I looked up an apartment in Orlando that has an island and the works. Still less expensive than apartments near my job.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thanks. First job since college that I've actually wanted. I could save for a house but housing can be expensive too. Job is just south of Boston so....it depends. Don't want to live in a seedy are

For ****s and giggles, I looked up an apartment in Orlando that has an island and the works. Still less expensive than apartments near my job.

Congratulations on this new job. I know it's been a long haul for you with trying to find something that you really like, and I'm glad that finally a good job has come your way. Best wishes to you. :)

Cesar R M

Saw this on the weather channel hope it's not the fate of any Disney cruise ships, article said 18 Carnaval Ships have been sold for scrapView attachment 506881
if I remember correctly, most of these ships that Carnival sold for scrap were supposed to be bought by smaller and cheaper cruise companies. But since the COVID thing.. noone did, so they were sold to scrap.
The ships on the left appear to be also from pullmantour, and they are pretty old RCCL ships that were resold.
Carnival has a lot of ships and they are building bigger ones.
So no surprise they are ditching the less efficient ones.

Cesar R M

Not amused. Just found that Jak and Jety only support via phone reservations :|
Now what the hell do I do?

Who do I have to do cute puppy eyes to get help? Any victims here? XD

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom