The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Well, Brian just aced both of his finals this morning! And I guess school is done for a bit - which is good, he can focus on everything else for now. Looks like there may be a small service down here, and a bigger one up in Melbourne where he was a County Commissioner and Mayor. A Senator I don’t much care for tweeted about his passing.

Things are going downhill fast between the stepmother and us. I’ll be relieved when it’s all over.
Well at least he is fondly remembered, even if you don't care for the people doing the remembering. It's all in tribute to the person he was. That says something about him. I'm sorry you aren't getting along with the stepmother. Death can really bring out the worst in people. You're all grieving right now and are bound to be a bit more sensitive than usual. She's lost her life partner and she's probably scared as well as feeling the overwhelming grief. I hope you can all move past it, even if you aren't really close to each other. You all loved him, and that is something you have in common, something you share.

edit to add: Congrats to Brian on his finals!! Way to go!

Figgy1

Premium Member
No, nope. I have no duplicate copies. She was like, "Well, when you're done reading them you could donate them because you're running out of shelf space..." I literally have an entire empty shelf. If I needed to get rid of something, the Spanish English dictionary could get relocated to the basement since I use my phone (and we can't sell it...it's falling apart).
Has anybody been able to get her the help she so obviously needs?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Well, Brian just aced both of his finals this morning! And I guess school is done for a bit - which is good, he can focus on everything else for now. Looks like there may be a small service down here, and a bigger one up in Melbourne where he was a County Commissioner and Mayor. A Senator I don’t much care for tweeted about his passing.

Things are going downhill fast between the stepmother and us. I’ll be relieved when it’s all over.
Congrats to Brian and sending socially distanced {{HUGS}} to both of you

MinnieM123

Premium Member

That's excellent news for Brian! And now he can take a bit of a breather, until his next semester. (As for the issue with the stepmother, that, too, will resolve itself in due course. Heart goes out to the both of you. Family relations can be a real struggle.)

MySmallWorldof4

Congratulations to Brian for acing his finals. With all going on, that is amazing!

93boomer

Premium Member

Congrats Brian!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom