The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

View attachment 505665View attachment 505666

We ended our moratorium on fostering dogs and I'm a bit overwhelmed with this one 😂😂 She's incredibly sweet, but she's a hot mess. Between her uti and prednisone, she can't seem to stop peeing on my floor and in my car. When she doesn't smell like pee, she still smells off because of her double ear infection. I wish I could fast forward a week so we can be done with a couple of her meds 😂😂 She's really easy other than that, she sleeps all day and it's easy to walk (and she needs lots of walks because baby girl is chubby!!).

At this point I can't get the smell of her pee out of my nose 😂😭😂
Awwww....poor baby! UTI and ear infection?? That sounds miserable...I'd be sleeping all day, too! She doesn't look chubby at all in that first picture!! But I'm sorry about the pee smell....I hate that. Hopefully she'll be feeling better soon and you can just give her a bath and she'll smell fresh as a daisy.

donaldtoo

Currently watchin’ Triple D on Food Network...
Why does food hafta’ be so gory...?! :cyclops:
JK, LOL, and all that jazz...!!!!! :D
They did a bit at a place with thin crust flatbreads.
That’s the way I’ve always felt about breads/crusts with stuff in/on ‘em...I just need ‘em to be sturdy enough vessels to transport all the other goodness to my face, and that’s all...I don’t need no stinkin’ big bread...!!!!! :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom