The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

Relating this to my dog, sometimes animals have mysterious bumps that appear, and most are benign.

Especially in an older animal, whatever they are, tend to grow slower and the vet will just let it go -- but the vet would also tell you if it starts growing quicker to come in.

Then there are (certain types) of bumps that simply get drained of fluid, in the vet's office.

So in the case of your cat, since this is something new and uncommon, you might want to consider a vet visit (no rush), if for nothing else, your own peace of mind. Again, the age of the cat will be taken into consideration (probably more of an issue if it was a young cat, for example, due to a higher metabolism--leading to a more rapid growth of any lumps).
My dog's vet calls them old dog warts. It was the first thing I thought of, but I don't know anything about cats. Well, except they make me sneeze, wheeze, and break out in hives.

StarWarsGirl

She means ones you accidentally got double, right? Donate books...what is she thinking?
No, nope. I have no duplicate copies. She was like, "Well, when you're done reading them you could donate them because you're running out of shelf space..." I literally have an entire empty shelf. If I needed to get rid of something, the Spanish English dictionary could get relocated to the basement since I use my phone (and we can't sell it...it's falling apart).

Tony the Tigger

@Tony the Tigger , just dropping by for a moment to see how you and Brian are doing. ❤️

Secondly, may I suggest that everybody in Chit Chat should have breakfast in bed this weekend!

View attachment 505945
Well, Brian just aced both of his finals this morning! And I guess school is done for a bit - which is good, he can focus on everything else for now. Looks like there may be a small service down here, and a bigger one up in Melbourne where he was a County Commissioner and Mayor. A Senator I don’t much care for tweeted about his passing.

Things are going downhill fast between the stepmother and us. I’ll be relieved when it’s all over.

Songbird76

No, nope. I have no duplicate copies. She was like, "Well, when you're done reading them you could donate them because you're running out of shelf space..." I literally have an entire empty shelf. If I needed to get rid of something, the Spanish English dictionary could get relocated to the basement since I use my phone (and we can't sell it...it's falling apart).
Yep, she's completely lost it. Poor thing. Forgive her...she knows not what she says.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom