The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Lilofan

If some remember the 1982 movie "Fast Times at Ridgemont High, actors reading for parts for the table read, are Sean Penn, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, Morgan Freeman, Henry Golding, Matthew McConaughey, Ray Liotta, and also John Legend, Jimmy Kimmel. That would be a great cast if this turns into a sequel!

StarWarsGirl

Why is buying a Labtop so hard. Though I don't want Alexa or a touch screen so maybe I'm picky.
I wouldn't worry about either. Voice assistants are fairly easy to turn off. My laptop has a touchscreen. I rarely use it; it doesn't hurt to have it.

I really love my Lenovo Yoga. I've had it several years now and it's not slowing down a bit.

donaldtoo

I saw a Bugatti Veyron going up the road in our little town once. I almost ran off the road in disbelief. Never saw another.

Seen several here over the years, but, rare compared to Ferrari’s, Lambo’s, Maserati’s, Jags, etc., etc., etc.
A huge new Porsche dealership started goin’ up about 4 months ago along my commute route...construction has never missed a beat, and it should be open soon...rich, middle-aged, and don’t feel safe travelin’, might as well buy a new luxury ride...!!!!! :hilarious:

donaldtoo

As a side note to the above, there is a Lexington in N. C. It has a hugely popular reputation for some of the best barbeque in the country. Some years ago, one of my brothers (who lives in N.C.) took me to a barbeque place down there and it was awesome!!! :hungry: :hungry:

Yep, there’s great BBQ in sooo many places these days.
And, obviously, we have no shortage of great places here.
I love the fact that most bbq joints you walk into are just permeated with the wonderful, smokey smells of all that meat...it’s like heaven...!!!!!!! :joyfull:
I could eat bbq for every single meal of every day (and have, on more than one occasion ;)), but, they woulda’ probably had to plant me years ago if I did that on a regular basis...best to eat a bit healthier in between and hang around a bit longer for more scrumptious bbq enjoyment...!!!!!!! :joyfull::hungry::hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom