The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Darn “Ranger Danger” got me with his dewclaw again yesterday...!!!!! :hilarious:

View attachment 492863

Yikes. That doesn't look good, but you said you didn't even notice at first? 🤦‍♀️ (Thank goodness for DWifey coming to the rescue.) ;)

Has the dew claw been much of an inconvenience for Ranger Danger? Our previous dog had one, and I "think" it was removed, because she kept getting it caught on things and it would bleed. It was a long time ago, but I vaguely recall the vet may have removed it. (Maybe it just depends on the dog.)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Yikes. That doesn't look good, but you said you didn't even notice at first? 🤦‍♀️ (Thank goodness for DWifey coming to the rescue.) ;)

Has the dew claw been much of an inconvenience for Ranger Danger? Our previous dog had one, and I "think" it was removed, because she kept getting it caught on things and it would bleed. It was a long time ago, but I vaguely recall the vet may have removed it. (Maybe it just depends on the dog.)

We’ve always had dew claws removed on our dogs just to prevent them getting caught on stuff later. When they are young pups it is a quick snip but when we got our last dog, Henry, he was almost 4 months old so they had to be surgically removed. We waited until we got him neutered so it was just one time he was put under.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom