The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I don't know if I would want to give up regular chocolate chips but the cookies are tasty. I think I would get used to the texture if I make them more. I usually only make chocolate chip cookies once a year but made more now with the almond flour! I normally put oatmeal and peanut butter in my regular chocolate chip cookies so next time I might research for a recipe that includes peanut butter.
The boys like an almond butter, almond flour, flax seed combo for cookies

Cesar R M

epcotisbest

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It’s funny, I watched that “paradette”? in both live feed recordings (Tues. and Thurs.)
and both times that horse struck me as looking just plain tired, or putout...just “off”.
Head down just slowly clomppin’ down the street. Just didn’t look right.

That "draft" horse was gorgeous. I was mostly concerned about the safety of the lady riding him, but she did keep her cool which was admirable. I kept thinking about how much that horse weighed, and was worried about all in the area. Glad they got the horse under control.

Would love to know what set him off. Since the park has been closed for months, I could understand how he was skittish with the different people around, noises, movements, etc.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Oldest DD turned 29 today...!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull::inlove::happy:
We distanced at the park near them with the creek, but, I’m not posting any pics of playtime in the creek, as my folks couldn’t get down there. They didn’t mind sittin’ up top for a bit, as the park itself is beautiful enough anyway...!!! :)

View attachment 483220View attachment 483221View attachment 483222View attachment 483223View attachment 483224View attachment 483225View attachment 483226View attachment 483227View attachment 483228View attachment 483229

Happy birthday to your DD!!! :happy:

Laughed when I saw Emy's mask. :joyfull: I also laughed at the photo of her trying to eat that huge donut! :hilarious:

Looks like the entire family (including your parents) all had a very nice day at the park to celebrate the birthday.

Songbird76

That "draft" horse was gorgeous. I was mostly concerned about the safety of the lady riding him, but she did keep her cool which was admirable. I kept thinking about how much that horse weighed, and was worried about all in the area. Glad they got the horse under control.

Would love to know what set him off. Since the park has been closed for months, I could understand how he was skittish with the different people around, noises, movements, etc.
It said a balloon string got caught around its legs. I think that was enough to set it off.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It said a balloon string got caught around its legs. I think that was enough to set it off.

You see, that's what I could not see in the video until closer to the end. It would make sense what you said, if the balloon caught the legs right from the start. So I'm going to assume that you're correct -- the balloon was the catalyst that set off the horse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom