The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Not sure because no one quotes anymore, but I think it is about the announcement that Splash Mtn, is being re-themed to go with the Princess and the Frog theme. Or something like that.
Oh....ok. I read that this afternoon, but it didn't really bother me one way or the other. I love the ride, but it's not necessarily nostalgic for me. I didn't ride it until our 2016 trip, and it is mostly a chance to cool down for me. I know a lot of people really think of it as an iconic ride though. As long as it still makes a splash, I'll be fine with it.

Goofyernmost

Oh....ok. I read that this afternoon, but it didn't really bother me one way or the other. I love the ride, but it's not necessarily nostalgic for me. I didn't ride it until our 2016 trip, and it is mostly a chance to cool down for me. I know a lot of people really think of it as an iconic ride though. As long as it still makes a splash, I'll be fine with it.
I know, and as one that understands the Song of the South and have seen the movie, I think that it all an over reaction to the movie when the attraction really has no connection to the movie. Br'er Rabbit, bear and fox were all part of a group of stories written after the civil war and none of that message is transmitted in the ride. However, if they have some good music and things to see inside then it will be as good as it is now and before very long the original will be forgotten. The key is... will they make it as good.

MySmallWorldof4

Yay!! I'm so happy for her! Is she Center flyer? Is 18 a big team?
Don't know yet about positions. They need to start working on creating stunts and a routine. Since it is our first year at this facility, I have no idea how they work things. 18 is the biggest team youngest has ever been on. there were 13 last year, and 9 the year before. If they have 18 they can choreograh a really cool pyramid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom