The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

I read that in his french accent!
I stumbled upon a 40 minute You Tube about the actor David Suchet. Mr. Suchet was Hercule Poirot for 25 years as he worked his way through every Agatha Christie Poirot mystery. He is hard to recognize without his little accent, pursed lips, neat mustache and hat. During interviews he would casually start speaking with that accent. "Not French, Belgian!

1590772958046.png 1590773694121.png

Last edited:

21stamps

@21stamps Do you have any idea when the Cedar Fair parks in Ohio will reopen? Hershey just sent out an email saying they plan on reopening in July @StarWarsGirl. You probably knew that already though. My son came down so upset this morning from his room. Busch Gardens in Williamsburg isn't reopening yet either.

I don’t. Their emails just say that they’re still working on a plan to fit with the governor’s orders.

TheGreat Wolf Lodge near me is opening up on 6/16. I just booked 2 nights... but I think it may be a little sad to see a non-open Kings Island next door.

epcotisbest

Are women’s 17” bicycles the new toilet paper???

I can’t find any in store on online., not at a price I’m willing to pay. Under 500, preferably under 400.

From NYTimes:

In March, nationwide sales of bicycles, equipment and repair services nearly doubled compared with the same period last year, according to the N.P.D. Group, a market research company. Sales of commuter and fitness bikes in the same month increased 66 percent, leisure bikes jumped 121 percent, children’s bikes went up 59 percent and electric bikes rose 85 percent.
By the end of April, many stores and distributors had sold out of low-end consumer bikes. Now, the United States is facing a severe bicycle shortage as global supply chains, disrupted by the coronavirus outbreak, scramble to meet the surge in demand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom