The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
For the life of me I really never understood why people screamed on roller coasters.

Agreed! I'm not a screamer. I might laugh though. I hate when I get behind people who do the fake scared screaming. I was in front of teen on Big Thunder in March and from the moment we took off she was screaming at the top of her screechy lungs all the way through.

Rista1313

Me at work today...
tenor.gif

I read that in his french accent!

StarWarsGirl

For the life of me I really never understood why people screamed on roller coasters.
Nothing at Disney besides maybe RnRC requires screaming.

Some of the more intense stuff requires it, though. You can't help it. You physically have to do it in order to get a release.

I don't scream on anything at Disney (I kind of say "Woohoo" on some stuff). But on the videos I posted of those coasters at Hershey, you bet I'm screaming (properly so I don't ruin my voice).

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Agreed! I'm not a screamer. I might laugh though. I hate when I get behind people who do the fake scared screaming. I was in front of teen on Big Thunder in March and from the moment we took off she was screaming at the top of her screechy lungs all the way through.
Me I laugh hard the entire time on Toy Story Mania. Love that ride.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I'm a screamer on TOT. Same is true for Everest, Space Mountain, and Rock n Roller coasters. (In my defense, I'm not the only one! :p )
I find guests that scream on Tower to be more of a startled type scream.

Coasters have some that just scream to scream. Me I’d rather they try to land hair ties on coaster mountains ;)

donaldtoo

So the kids had their school evaluations. My oldest graduated officially now. They are hoping to have a graduation ceremony. The evaluator's husband is actually in charge of the ceremony. Our local state senator is supposed to be speaking at it so I hope it doesn't get canceled. She said she told her husband that they should just have it in her backyard.

Congrats to him and y’all, such a great milestone...!!!!! :)
The backyard graduation sounds like a great, fun idea...makin’ lemonade out of lemons, and all...!!! ;):)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom