The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Lilofan

That was informative, because most of us here don't live on an island like you do. :p

View attachment 469155

So it's interesting to read about the various procedures there.

Bummer though, about no parade for the 75th anniversary of the liberation from German occupation. We'll all miss your parade photos this year. :(

But, what great news about no new virus cases on the island in the past 6 days! :)

(MA cases are still way too many. Newspaper link with brief update.)

MaryAnn was my favorite!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@figmentfan423 , by mistake, I bought some wacko fake cheese last week. It was a brand I never bought before (looked normal from the outside of the package), and I picked up 2 small bags of what I thought was delicious, normal shredded cheese.

Then I opened up a bag a few days ago, and yuck! 🤮 It wasn't cheese -- it was some sort of coconut oil cheese substitute wannabe, evil imposter cheese! Ugh. Threw out both packages. (I thought of you because I know you're lactose intolerant, and felt bad that there wasn't a better substitute, for the non-dairy crowd.)

Figgy1

Premium Member
@figmentfan423 , by mistake, I bought some wacko fake cheese last week. It was a brand I never bought before (looked normal from the outside of the package), and I picked up 2 small bags of what I thought was delicious, normal shredded cheese.

Then I opened up a bag a few days ago, and yuck! 🤮 It wasn't cheese -- it was some sort of coconut oil cheese substitute wannabe, evil imposter cheese! Ugh. Threw out both packages. (I thought of you because I know you're lactose intolerant, and felt bad that there wasn't a better substitute, for the non-dairy crowd.)
Not cheese can vary from yuck gross toss it out to not bad at all and even my dh likes some of them. That being said I make my own to control both what goes in it and taste not to mention how much I save due to the quantities I go through.

Goofyernmost

I read in a headline page that the first case of Covid 19 in California was from a nail salon. Two headlines later there was a headline that told of a woman that was killed by an Alligator while getting her nails done. I didn't read the report because, frankly, this whole thing has catapulted beyond ridiculous in "someone must think we are all idiots", and sadly are probably right. However, it does bring us to the question.. Is having ones nails done the primary cause of Covid 19? Coincidence? I submit that it is not!

epcotisbest

Good Morning, @epcotisbest ! Nice to see you in these parts! You are a great travel ambassador. I am adding your travel guide to my places I want to go list.

And Tyson looks like such a cutie. Are most of these places pup friendly?

The pics of Tyson were taken at Georgia state parks, and yes, dogs are welcome there as long as they are on a leash. We also have another Maltipoo, Snow, but she does not stand still very long for photos.

Here they both are, hiking.

hiking.jpg

MySmallWorldof4

Yeah, I wish they’d be in person, maybe 2 coaches and the director of the age group, all spread at least 6ft apart.. or even their current coach with a camera set up to video and send to the others.

I don’t know, but our WiFi stinks in the yard. You probably saw my photos in the other place, if T, or any kid, is standing confused and frustrated staring at a frozen or glitching screen, trying to figure out what to do next, or if the kids’ screens are freezing for for the coaches, that’s not going to be good. :(

I didn’t read about the Cowboys, I’m hoping that would be a little more advanced than “grab your tablet and go out in the yard while we all direct and watch in our zoom windows.” 😬
We have a wifi booster in our house. Works even in our attic. That is where youngest does her zoom class. Look into getting one.

MySmallWorldof4

So far J Crew and Neinman Marcus has claimed bankruptcy on the retail side. Never been to Neinman Marcus and J Crew is good. Well, I get my shorts from there. I have to try on the shirts but I never feel like asking for the key to the fitting room and everything I buy online for shirts, I have to take back.
I love J. Crew. The online factory store has been having some great sales. Took advantage of it and got stuff for ds who never stops getting taller.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom