The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Thank you so much for all of that...!!! :)
And yep, I slept like a stone last night...!!! 😴
Yes, Emy is indeed a doll...!!!!! :inlove:
With all goin’ on with mom and pops house, I completely forgot to mention that she took her first steps last week...!!!!! :happy:
Also, myself, mom and pop, and my 2 younger bro’s are meetin’ the guy doin’ the repairs/rebuild to their home tomorrow at 3p at the place they’re livin’ in now, to make sure we’re all on the same page.
I’ll update tomorrow night.
Again, thank you so much...!!! :)
Need a walking video of Emy. ;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I don't know how different Track is in elementary school, but I did track in high school and it wasn't just running and jumping. We had a lot of practices, we had a lot of meets, but also we had a pretty stringent workout schedule too. Maybe it's super laid back in elementary school, but it's definitely not "just show up and run"

Amen to that. @21stamps , one of my brothers used to run track in high school as well. As she mentioned above, it was more than occasional running around -- it was a "program". So I'm just throwing that in here to the discussion. Of course, we don't have a clue what T's track program encompasses, but here's two experiences with kids in track.

(I recall my brother telling me that it was after school, and the coach gave them orange (quarter slices) prior to running. It gave them something in their stomach so they wouldn't be hungry, but light enough not to upset it.)

Rista1313

Did I tell you guys im addicted to THE MASKED SINGER? D:

We are too... I totally called the Dog last season. Hubby thinks the turtle is from this season is the singer from Green Day. And he totally got the female monster last night. (trying not to spoil in case people are still watching the old episodes.)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Cool...!!! :)
Once I hipped the fam to it, they all jumped on it and thought it was sooooo cool...my pop in his element, captured on google earth street view...!!!!! :hilarious:

I thought (at least years ago) that people were supposed to be edited out of those street photos. (Not so much in busy city scenes, but at least on small roads, etc.) I love how your dad was thrilled :happy: to be in the photos! He's so funny!

If it was me, though, I wouldn't be too pleased. (Just wondering about the privacy restrictions. I have seen on G. Earth, familiar cars in driveways on various local streets, for example. But, I was a bit surprised to see they had not edited his image out. Perhaps they have some sort of "distance" filter now, that might only edit out, actual "up close" photos?

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
It's 17 degrees out this morning. I'm pretty sure it's the coldest day we've had to far this winter. I keep expecting winter to hit but it doesn't hit too hard.

Yesterday we came home to a snowman our neighbor made for us. We decorated it and A named it Snowman Rob.

She was sooooo mad when we got home though. She yelled at me MOM!! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO MAKE SNOWMEN WITHOUT ME!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom