The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

I’m deciding which summer camps to book this year..
Soccer, Art, Zoo- day camps...possibly a baseball 3 day camp, an overnight week camp, now I’m considering a martial arts day camp too
He’s never done martial arts, but I think it might help him.. we’ll see. I’ll talk to T about it.

Separately, I just booked another 2 nights in Vegas to go back to MJ One with a friend who couldn’t make it last time- for next month.
I also booked a 3 day MJ seminar in LA in June... and last month I purchased tickets for T and I to attend MJ, The Musical on Broadway in July. - these 2 are also quick trips, 2 nights and 3 nights respectively.

3 Michael Jackson events in one year. 😂
I never even saw him in concert when alive, my one chance went horribly wrong. Now, 10+ years later I’ll be at 4 during a 13 month time frame.
Should be fun.
Sounds busy, but fun busy!

Cesar R M

I guess because the artists don't want their work ending up on someone's Instagram account. I took a picture once and got yelled at. Message received.

I don't think Disney's as picky in the permanent art shops.
It can get worse honestly. There are bots in Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr that auto download said images and make tshirts , mugs, etc..
Mostly from china.
In short.. automated ways to steal your things to sell.

So no surprise people are getting angry at random people posting their art online in a third party's account.

StarWarsGirl

It can get worse honestly. There are bots in Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr that auto download said images and make tshirts , mugs, etc..
Mostly from china.
In short.. automated ways to steal your things to sell.

So no surprise people are getting angry at random people posting their art online in a third party's account.
Yup. And Disney could always sue if they wanted to for someone using their license without their consent, so a cheap picture online from their art shop isn't as big an issue. I only took the picture of the one because I bought it.

It's sad people do that, though. I mean, there were a few pieces I saw yesterday that I would have liked to show my mom, who wasn't there. It would have been nice to take a picture and text it. However, I respect their right to their work and didn't even try it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom