The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

I thought it was more like Innsurection
I mean.. the woman that the mandalorian meet. It almost convinced him to stay and remove his helmet. And she was very pocahontas style. Aka native looking, in a sort of small village and completely bad a$$. (the blaster part )

93boomer

Premium Member
DD talked to their vet. He said the dog food reports are extremely biased and not exactly true. The so-called study was funded by large pet food manufacturers like Purina, etc. that suspiciously were not on the list.
Her vet sent out an email since so much panic happening about this study. Her dog’s brand was listed. Vet said it is perfectly ok for him to continue with it. I would suggest contacting your personal vet and seek an opinion before worrying too much.

MySmallWorldof4

DD talked to their vet. He said the dog food reports are extremely biased and not exactly true. The so-called study was funded by large pet food manufacturers like Purina, etc. that suspiciously were not on the list.
Her vet sent out an email since so much panic happening about this study. Her dog’s brand was listed. Vet said it is perfectly ok for him to continue with it. I would suggest contacting your personal vet and seek an opinion before worrying too much.
Makes sense. I wondered why Purina wasn’t listed. There is bias in lots of studies so it is good to know who funds the studies. Hard to find impartiality nowadays with almost anything.

StarWarsGirl

We get cold and wet . Cold is ok but would swap the wet for white any day.
The main problem with the white, at least here, is the roads. No one knows how to drive on it. Not to mention we get ice, which makes the roads even more treacherous. At least if it's wet, people can kind of still figure out how to drive. Oh, and then you have to shovel your way out of your house, which is no fun either.

It's pretty, but the reality is no picnic.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We get cold and wet . Cold is ok but would swap the wet for white any day.

O.k. So a little update for my # 1 snow fan! :happy:

As of this afternoon, there's about 5 inches. Weather keeps switching back and forth from snow to rain, so it's a heavy wet snow. I went out around 11:30 to shovel. It was great being out there in first storm of the season. It's also great cardio exercise. When it was done, I came back in and ate cookies. :joyfull:

Oh, tomorrow, we're supposed to get about 5-6 inches more! :D

93boomer

Premium Member

As of this afternoon, there's about 5 inches. Weather keeps switching back and forth from snow to rain, so it's a heavy wet snow. I went out around 11:30 to shovel. It was great being out there in first storm of the season. It's also great cardio exercise. When it was done, I came back in and ate cookies. :joyfull:

No snow here just cold. Plus, the sun did make an appearance. But, that wind was gusty!! I stayed inside!😉

MySmallWorldof4

I am happy that you are happy, and very happy that there is none here. ;)

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
The main problem with the white, at least here, is the roads. No one knows how to drive on it. Not to mention we get ice, which makes the roads even more treacherous. At least if it's wet, people can kind of still figure out how to drive. Oh, and then you have to shovel your way out of your house, which is no fun either.

It's pretty, but the reality is no picnic.
I agree with you on the ice front

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom