The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I always thought I would end up an iPhone person after owning two iPod touches. Then I got into Android phones. Never, ever going back.

My Galaxy is the S8, which is an older model (I think two years old). No exploding battery. It was just that one model, and they resolved it. I was wary about their phones for a while (I bought an LG phone that year), but they seem to be without issue.

Oh, and I hit it on a sale and since my company has a relationship with Samsung, I got an additional discount, so I paid $325 for it. It currently goes for $500 unlocked.
iPhone 10 Was $1100 activated.

wdwfan4ver

I haven't been watching sports since Indycar and NASCAR ended for the year.

I have been helping my dad with getting up his indoor Christmas decorations up since Black Friday and he is not done yet. The tree and stuff under the tree needs to be put up yet.

I did find out my parents picked 3 Kringles up, but forgot 2 of the flavors. I'm guessing they are for Christmas eve. My parents traditionally have Kringle as one of the foods set up for Christmas Eve.

Here is the seasonal Kringles from the place my parents go to: https://www.ohdanishbakery.com/seasonal-kringle-flavors

That place has a total of 5 stores in Wisconsin. I remembered first having O and H Danish bakery Kringle back when I was kid.

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

I have been helping my dad with getting up his indoor Christmas decorations up since Black Friday and he is not done yet. The tree and stuff under the tree needs to be put up yet.

I did find out my parents picked 3 Kringles up, but forgot 2 of the flavors. I'm guessing they are for Christmas eve. My parents traditionally have Kringle as one of the foods set up for Christmas Eve.

Here is the seasonal Kringles from the place my parents go to: https://www.ohdanishbakery.com/seasonal-kringle-flavors

That place has a total of 5 stores in Wisconsin. I remembered first having O and H Danish bakery Kringle back when I was kid.

Kringles are very tasty. My niece was selling some for a school fund raiser. I haven’t gotten them yet but I’m looking forward to them, I bought a pecan and an almond one.

Cesar R M

I always thought I would end up an iPhone person after owning two iPod touches. Then I got into Android phones. Never, ever going back.

My Galaxy is the S8, which is an older model (I think two years old). No exploding battery. It was just that one model, and they resolved it. I was wary about their phones for a while (I bought an LG phone that year), but they seem to be without issue.

Oh, and I hit it on a sale and since my company has a relationship with Samsung, I got an additional discount, so I paid $325 for it. It currently goes for $500 unlocked.
Should I ask you to get me one next year? lol XD

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I've been considering that for awhile now. A friend of ours has a dog, Fonzie, I think he might be a miniature greyhound(?) something like that. Anyway, he got very sick, high liver enzymes, prognosis was he would not live long. They started just cooking chicken and vegetables for him, and he's perfectly fine now. They got a specific dog diet off the internet somewhere.

I know my Kylie loves chicken. I was raised to never give a dog table food because they can't tolerate it - and I know most "people food" is bad, but I think boiling or baking a chicken can't be bad, right? It's the additives and spices and what not that are not good for the dog.
I agree. It is vets and pet food manufactures that sell the pet food that tell us human food is bad for pets. Yet wild animals hunt what we eat right? Go back a generation or two and family pets ate what was left of family food. Me Oatmeal’s can’t be bad. Boiled meat. I was known to give my pups a treat of my home made chicken soup. Veggies and boiled chicken.

MySmallWorldof4

Belle got a UTI one time after I accidentally bought Purina. Never again. I've had my girls on Blue Buffalo for years without issue.
I buy the urinary tract health formula. Haven’t had issues thank goodness. Our cat Tigger used to get them and we actually switched then from Blue Buffalo to the Purina UTI health one. Guess animals like people are all different.

MySmallWorldof4

Until the Boomers need help with technology. Like when the can't figure out that the round button at the front of their iPad is the home button. And then said millenial has to go over and unlock the iPad 🙄
Us Gen X’ers don’t have issues. ;) Best of both worlds?? Got my first PC as a Christmas gift when I was 14. I was online using Compuserve when I was 16. I just have issues with music of today, that is when I sound“old”. “You kids and your music today. In my day music was great!”:hilarious: Can’t believe Take on Me by A-Ha is 35 years old!

MySmallWorldof4

One of my mom's friends has an iPhone 10. She asked me to look at something with it not long ago. It momentarily confused me, but I figured it out. She hates that there's no more home button.

My Galaxy S8 has no physical home button, but it does have the symbols at the bottom, which get hidden when playing a game or watching videos.

As a side note, I love my Galaxy and will never, ever own an iPhone.
I think you can put a virtual home button on the 11. Dh was watching a video the other day and my ear caught that.

MySmallWorldof4

They look delicious and are very festive looking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom