The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
The wife will tape them to the side of the jelly cabinet in the form of a Christmas tree and everything --tree, decorations, cards come down Jan 1. Christmas card list is getting shorter, I don't think people send them out like they used too-- cost of a stamps 55 cents --adds up

Yeah, this is the largest frivolous expense I budget for all year. $125 for the photo shoot, $60 ish bucks for the cards themselves (even after a sale or a groupon), and then postage for 50 cards. It all adds up to a lot.

We used to send out $150 cards, but I just can't swing that anymore financially. I do feel bad about taking people off the list but it is what it is.

MySmallWorldof4

Yeah, this is the largest frivolous expense I budget for all year. $125 for the photo shoot, $60 ish bucks for the cards themselves (even after a sale or a groupon), and then postage for 50 cards. It all adds up to a lot.

We used to send out $150 cards, but I just can't swing that anymore financially. I do feel bad about taking people off the list but it is what it is.
I used to spend a lot on cards. Hallmark used to have a site where you could upload your photos into a card template they had online. There were a gazilion choices. Then they would address and mail them from an address book you had online. It was so easy. Now I just get some random pictures taken throughout the year and use Walmart's photo processing. I pick them up about an hour later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom