The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Yeah, let's add to that...Frozen 2, Mrs. Maisel on Prime video, Ziva's return on NCIS, Rise of Skywalker, the new Lion King on Disney Plus, that book that's been out for over a week but still says "On order" with the library, oh, and Southwest's schedule for June of next year so I can start looking at flights to LA. All things considered, I'm being quite patient.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yeah, let's add to that...Frozen 2, Mrs. Maisel on Prime video, Ziva's return on NCIS, Rise of Skywalker, the new Lion King on Disney Plus, that book that's been out for over a week but still says "On order" with the library, oh, and Southwest's schedule for June of next year so I can start looking at flights to LA. All things considered, I'm being quite patient.

I'm sorry, but that sentence was too long. :p

StarWarsGirl

I'm sorry, but that sentence was too long. :p
It was, yet it still managed to be a sentence and not a run on because I'm the grammar queen, and if you really wanted me to, I could make another long sentence like that, but eventually, that might start to drive everyone crazy, so maybe we should stick with sentences being shorter and less like paragraphs, after I'm done with this extra long sentence, that is.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
It was, yet it still managed to be a sentence and not a run on because I'm the grammar queen, and if you really wanted me to, I could make another long sentence like that, but eventually, that might start to drive everyone crazy, so maybe we should stick with sentences being shorter and less like paragraphs, after I'm done with this extra long sentence, that is.
Sorry but i stopped reading after "It was" .

MySmallWorldof4

That is an AWESOME sentence!!!

FutureCEO

What does an informal interview mean (to dress up) after you wore a suit jacket to your first one? Cause I only have the one suit jacket 🤣🤣

Round 3 of interviews. First was on the phone which is basically an interview.

StarWarsGirl

What does an informal interview mean (to dress up) after you wore a suit jacket to your first one? Cause I only have the one suit jacket 🤣🤣

Round 3 of interviews. First was on the phone which is basically an interview.
Informal interviews usually just mean that they take place away from the office.

Use your best judgement. If the place has a casual dress code, go with a business casual look (like khakis and a collared shirt). If they're more formal or business casual is their in-office norm, throw in a tie.

Also, no one will notice if you wore the same jacket...🙃

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom