The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

No one I know over here rinses the dishes. They fill the sink with hot soapy water, wash the dishes in it and then stack them to drip dry without rinsing. We have a dishwasher, and our kids do the dishes now. They alternate...one sets the table, the other does the dishes, then the next night they switch.
How do you not rinse soapy water dishes? Yuck! I wash all our pots and pans by hand, but the dishes all go in the dishwasher.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Jasmine is an unfortunate anomally. She came from a litter of ten. She has never properly groomed and won't let Belle interfere or teach her. She's overweight, so that doesn't help. She's also got this double coat that she never gets clean, and she hates being combed or brushed. So we bathe her, comb her in the bath, and she looks much better.
Maybe you could just spray her with Fabreeze....
She's afraid of squirt bottles, so...

They have spray shampoo for pets we use with the fosters a lot. The dogs are not fond of spray bottles either so I kinda have to hold them down a bit for it. You can also get dry shampoo from Ulta but it's a bit more expensive.

StarWarsGirl

They have spray shampoo for pets we use with the fosters a lot. The dogs are not fond of spray bottles either so I kinda have to hold them down a bit for it. You can also get dry shampoo from Ulta but it's a bit more expensive.
We have that too. Just between Jasmine's temperament and the way her coat is, popping her in the sink is easier. I've used the spray shampoo on Belle before when she's gotten something on her fur.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom