The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Rista1313

OK.. supposedly this is how you get the disney+ with hulu minus ads. Dunno if it's true or if it works... sure would like to know... I might be willing to add Disney+

eta: did a google search on this and found it more than one place...

Last edited:

Figgy1

Premium Member
OK.. supposedly this is how you get the disney+ with hulu minus ads. Dunno if it's true or if it works... sure would like to know... I might be willing to add Disney+

eta: did a google search on this and found it more than one place...
You get a $6 per month credit if you already have hulu. You must use the same email and card when you sign up for Disney+. Ours went through in minutes

Goofyernmost

my first car was a 77 Chevy Nova!
My first car was an absolute "chick magnet". A 1960 Plymouth Station Wagon, Standard shift (on the column), big fins and a rectangle steering wheel. But since I was one of the few that had a car in my Junior year, it really did help with the social life. Back then cars didn't get very good mileage but gas costs 29.9 cents per gallon. Unfortunately it burnt more oil then gas. But it was mine!

1573750116263.png 1573750266712.png Looked like this except Black with White top. Sexy ain't it?

MySmallWorldof4

My first car was an absolute "chick magnet". A 1960 Plymouth Station Wagon, Standard shift (on the column), big fins and a rectangle steering wheel. But since I was one of the few that had a car in my Junior year, it really did help with the social life. Back then cars didn't get very good mileage but gas costs 29.9 cents per gallon. Unfortunately it burnt more oil then gas. But it was mine!

View attachment 425577 View attachment 425578 Looked like this except Black with White top. Sexy ain't it?
My first car. An '83 Honda Accord hand-me-down. It was a great car.
1573751540110.png

Rista1313

You get a $6 per month credit if you already have hulu. You must use the same email and card when you sign up for Disney+. Ours went through in minutes

Awesome... I'll do it tonight then!... that means I basically get Disney Plus for a $1 right? Am I mathing right? I pay $11.99 for Hulu w/o ads. I add Disney Plus for $6.99 and then get a $6 credit. $11.99 + $6.99 = $18.98 - $6 = $12.98. Yup... I think that's right.

Last edited:

Rista1313

View attachment 425577 View attachment 425578 Looked like this except Black with White top. Sexy ain't it?

I would give my left foot for that car!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom