The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
That's why mine get nothing but Blue Buffalo. At least recently, their foods have been unaffected by the nonsense.

As a side note, when the dogs were getting ill (or worse), a bunch of the higher end (more costly) dog food brands were affected. Our cheapo Pedigree was just fine.

(We now mix in some of the more expensive Nature's Promise, grain free/salmon dry dog food, with the Pedigree -- he devours it!) :p

Goofyernmost

:hilarious:
Don’t blink...it will/can happen before ya’ know it...our granddaughter turned one on October 4...!!!;):)
You ain't seen nothin yet. Picture this... Two daughters in their mid 40's, three grandchildren aged 17, 18 and 21 plus a little one that I'm sure was just born yesterday will be 8 years old next month. I'm not just old, I'm freaking ancient! It also just occurred to me that I'm going to be at our Thanksgiving dinner with 11 people, my crew and my SIL's mother and dad and I WILL BE THE OLDEST ONE THERE BY 10 YEARS. How did that happen.

donaldtoo

You ain't seen nothin yet. Picture this... Two daughters in their mid 40's, three grandchildren aged 17, 18 and 21 plus a little one that I'm sure was just born yesterday will be 8 years old next month. I'm not just old, I'm freaking ancient! It also just occurred to me that I'm going to be at our Thanksgiving dinner with 11 people, my crew and my SIL's mother and dad and I WILL BE THE OLDEST ONE THERE BY 10 YEARS. How did that happen.

Eh, your just a young pup to my 80+-year-old mom and soon to be 87-year-old pop, with 11 grandchildren and 1 great granddaughter...hang in there...!!!;)

StarWarsGirl

I always considered cats to be the cleanest in the animal kingdom. I have been with cats most of my life and never, never, never have we bathed them. I always thought that washing them took out some vital oils, etc. from their fur that could cause some problems, but then again, ours were mostly outdoor/indoor types until they got older. Our last one was pretty sick for the last week of her life and she stopped bathing herself and man you could tell. Enough to gag ya. But, even with in-house cats I have never known, until now, anyone that bathed them.
Jasmine is an unfortunate anomally. She came from a litter of ten. She has never properly groomed and won't let Belle interfere or teach her. She's overweight, so that doesn't help. She's also got this double coat that she never gets clean, and she hates being combed or brushed. So we bathe her, comb her in the bath, and she looks much better.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I made a test batch of cupcakes testing out a new gluten and dairy free cake recipe I found. Made funfetti style cupcakes with them. They are delicious. Youngest’s bday is Thursday, so I wanted to make sure it worked. Making the cake layers tomorrow and icing on Thursday. Cannot believe my youngest is turning her last single digit. It was just yesterday that she was free like Emy at Disney. 😔
Happy birthday to her 1573640035952.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom