The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

I went solo. DH offered to go with me, but he hadn't watched the series and I knew it wasn't his thing, so I let him off the hook. I WAS the only one solo. Most women came in a group, though there were about 5 men who were dragged along with their wives. But I didn't care about being alone. It just came out here a couple of weeks ago...should still be in theaters here if it's not there. Come on over, @21stamps and we can go together. As long as we go here and not in Germany, they don't dub it.

Did you enjoy it?

I didn’t end up going. I’ll watch it at home.

21stamps

We have a 7:30am game, and a 10:30am game. Will be leaving the house at 5:50am tomorrow.

The heat wave is definitely gone.
I hate cold weather!!! I’ll be on the sidelines with a venti pumpkin latte and a blanket wrapped around me. I think I’ll bring a thermal mug with homemade coffee as well.
It’s raining all night to tonight, so the fields (and parking lots) will be nice and wet.
joy.

D2178D69-685D-4D52-9CD3-29145AF43525.jpeg

wdwfan4ver

The church had everyone from the congregation sing from the hymnbook including those that are terrible singers including myself.
My singing was closer to yelling than singing, but I did not stutter. I mentioned that because I grew up with stuttering problem. I did not have any voice training when it comes to singing at all.

I did sing more than church though based on what I did in grade school. I was not in a choir, but I was part of a Christmas show the grade school I went to had back when I was in 5th grade. The 5th grade class sang song O Tannenbaum, the German version of O Christmas Tree. That meant the class sang in German including myself.

The grade school I went to only was up to 6th grade at the time I was a student. Every student that was supposed to graduate from 6th grade had to sing on stage at once on their grade school graduation day by singing multiple songs.

Cesar R M

Update of today.

The good: Went to a good restaurant and seen Circle Du Soleil CRYSTAL.

The bad: bad luck streak continues, got stuck in 2 hours of traffic and barely made on time to crystal, to make things worse.. the driver left us in the farthest entrance from our tickets. To make things worse. I'm sick. going to RIP as soon I get home tomorrow XD

MySmallWorldof4

We have a 7:30am game, and a 10:30am game. Will be leaving the house at 5:50am tomorrow.

The heat wave is definitely gone.
I hate cold weather!!! I’ll be on the sidelines with a venti pumpkin latte and a blanket wrapped around me. I think I’ll bring a thermal mug with homemade coffee as well.
It’s raining all night to tonight, so the fields (and parking lots) will be nice and wet.
joy.

View attachment 417757
You know I hate the cold as well. We need to invent heated clothes.
Good luck today. I hope T’s team does well and that you have a fair ref. 7:30 am? Yeesh.

MySmallWorldof4

Update of today.

The bad: bad luck streak continues, got stuck in 2 hours of traffic and barely made on time to crystal, to make things worse.. the driver left us in the farthest entrance from our tickets. To make things worse. I'm sick. going to RIP as soon I get home tomorrow XD
Let us know how the show was after you get well.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Update of today.

Cesar, I hope you'll feel better today. I'm sure the show was excellent -- I'm assuming you didn't feel well until some time after it was over? Do you think it was something you ate at the restaurant?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Oh, for the gals on this thread, have any of you used those (sort of) new hair styling wands? These are not to be confused with the previous ones that had the clip thing. Some of these newer ones are fun, if you want quick, loose waves (term they use is "beach-y style ocean waves"), or even tighter curls if you want.

I have medium-length hair (just below the shoulders) and I really like the "look". (Can't be bothered to do this every day, but a few times a week, or for a night out, these are the bees knees!) :joyfull:

(Here's the one I bought (Infiniti Pro Conair, titanium curling wand-- retails around $30, but I had a coupon and also a special sale price, which knocked it way down!) :)

Songbird76

So does each kid a nickel? (Or, do you give them each a roll?!) :p What's your Halloween budget anyway? ;)
Ugh, my aunt used to give each trick-or-treater one nickel...kids hated it. I didn't mind the people who gave out stuff like fun pencils or whatever, but one nickel?? And that was back when you could actually buy a piece of bubblegum with a nickel. I don't even know if you can buy anything with a nickel anymore. If you're giving out nickels, you'd better be giving them several.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Oh, for the gals on this thread, have any of you used those (sort of) new hair styling wands? These are not to be confused with the previous ones that had the clip thing. Some of these newer ones are fun, if you want quick, loose waves (term they use is "beach-y style waves"), or even tighter curls if you want.

I have medium-length hair (just below the shoulders) and I really like the "look". (Can't be bothered to do this every day, but a few times a week, or for a night out, these are the bees knees!) :joyfull:

(Here's the one I bought (Infiniti Pro Conair, titanium curling wand-- retails around $30, but I had a coupon and also a special sale price, which knocked it way down!) :)

View attachment 417780
Sheesh... Sexist . I might have advice on hair styling wands 😛

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom