The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Tony the Tigger

Awesome! The HEA dessert party was just so worth it for us last time... me being short, him being on an ECV, and neither of us loving being smooshed in a crowd.

I’ve considered dessert parties, and I’ve heard there are some sugar free and savory options, but not sure it would be worth it for us with an even more limited menu.

Considering the cost of that, the $125 for Harambe seems kind of reasonable!

My “white whale” is the Illuminations Dining Package, but that doesn’t appear to be in the cards.

MySmallWorldof4

I’ve considered dessert parties, and I’ve heard there are some sugar free and savory options, but not sure it would be worth it for us with an even more limited menu.

My “white whale” is the Illuminations Dining Package, but that doesn’t appear to be in the cards.
Dessert parties aren’t a great fit for us either. The Harambe does sound like a better deal.

Rista1313

At the regular dessert party, I saw them bring someone out their own plate of special treats that were sugar free.

Just to have someone not up in my personal space is worth the $69... desserts are just a bonus!

Tony the Tigger

At the regular dessert party, I saw them bring someone out their own plate of special treats that were sugar free.

Just to have someone not up in my personal space is worth the $69... desserts are just a bonus!

Good info and fair point!

Does the Harambe dinner package still have the celebrity reader (where an artist or movie related person reads famous lines of books) or this is another package?

I have not seen anything about that in the description or reviews.

I’m open to other experience ideas also, though!

This one seemed to combine not the usual food, and it’s all you care to enjoy, and so are the drinks. Plus a little fun popping from place to place. And some animal info.

Plus a portion of your ticket goes to lion conservation.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

When we did the party in 2017, my (now ex) husband had a special tray of treats brought out for him due to a food allergy. The chef also came out and walked through everything offered on the main buffet. They seem very good at this.

StarWarsGirl

Walmart is the only store I'll use the self check out at sometimes they let the lines get wayyyyyy too long:mad:
I hate our Walmarts sooo much.

Both the one near where my college is and the one near work always are such a mess, the workers are completely rude, and you get a lot of people up from the city, so they don't exactly feel as safe. It's a world of difference walking into Target, and Walmart is just about the only store in this area where I won't shop because I don't feel quite safe.

Even Walmarts not in this area that I've gone too, I walk in and it's like, "Ugh, Walmart, get me out of here." That and every time I've had to shop there, I feel like their stuff is just cheap in quality compared to Target. I'd rather spend a little more and go to Target.

That, and we all know buying groceries at Walmart vs. a grocery store does not save money. Right? Right???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom