The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
And for any of you with smaller kids I saw this hack for shower caddy traveling in back seat of car. $3 Target
View attachment 390297

One for things to do including drawing and coloring
View attachment 390298
Another for fast food holder and snacks.

View attachment 390300View attachment 390299

We use a shower caddy as a stair basket. A can bring a few toys down to the living room, but then at the end of the day she puts them in the basket and it's easier (and safer) for her to get them upstairs.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Playing amateur sleuth tonight. Hubby and I found some keys and I had posted them on the neighborhood board but no one came forward... luckily she had a library key fob attached... I was able to go to the library... they gave me her name... and she kinda slipped out the street... and google did the rest... of course they weren't home, and I had no pen in the car (must remedy that) came back home because it's only a few blocks away... wrote 2 notes.. one for each door... letting them know I think I have their keys and left my phone number. I wouldn't really bother, but key fobs to cars are SO expensive to replace these days, that I would want someone to track me down if I lost mine!

That was really nice of you to do that. ( It's insane how much those car key fobs cost -- complete robbery.)

Rista1313

That was really nice of you to do that. ( It's insane how much those car key fobs cost -- complete robbery.)

They do... this woman works nights and called me at Midnight.... really lady? Do you think that's appropriate? Didn't matter though... I have do not disturb on from 1030p-6am, so it didn't ring and went to voicemail. She left a long message. I'll call her on my lunch today.

SteveBrickNJ

Good morning friends. You know what the weirdest thing for me last night was? I forgot what number to set the remote for my a.c. upstairs. After 11 nights of setting it in Celsius I was actually forgetting the Fahrenheit temp.!😂View attachment 390313View attachment 390314
Most of you probably have CENTRAL AIR , but I have the unit I showed just moments ago. We have no vents or ductwork....we have hot water baseboard for heat so we rely on that unit for cooling. Anyone else on this thread have a wall mounted AC remote unit?

Last edited:

Rista1313

Most of you probably have CENTRAL AIR , but I have the unit I showed just moments ago. We have no vents or ductwork....we have hot water baseboard for heat so we rely on that unit for cooling. Anyone else on this thread have a wall mounted AC remote unit?

I do have central air, but I have used this type of unit at hotels in Jamaica and florida.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom