The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

I agree with this but not the methodology. IMO drink when you can see yellow when you pee. Your body might not tell you you're thirsty, or you might misunderstand that signal and think hungry. But there's no denying the color of your urine.
Whatever works for you, but, yellow in the urine is normal. After all it has just run through the kidneys to filter our some impurities and what you see as yellow is that flushing out. Now to dark is a problem and that usually happens in the sleeping over night process, but, that is also considered normal if it is just the first time that day. Absolutely clear means that you are already cleaned out and there is nothing left to filter. It's Ok, but, for me, at least, that requires a lot more water input then is needed. I'm practically drowning inside when that happens. But, literally, whatever floats our boats, is what is right.

StarWarsGirl

I intentionally held off on a few purchases I was planning on anyway if for no other reason than to get the 6% back on my prime visa.

Dry shampoo, sneaker deodorizer, vitamin D...such exciting stuff. Not.
Okay let's add a new hairdryer to that list since my five year old one seems to be going kaput. Found it on a deal. $20. Not bad.

And then Back to the Future on blue ray.
And Dumbo on Blue Ray.
And a monitor/keyboard set for my desk.
And a docking station for my desk.

Yeah...I feel personally victimized by this Prime Day.

93boomer

Premium Member
Okay let's add a new hairdryer to that list since my five year old one seems to be going kaput. Found it on a deal. $20. Not bad.

And Dumbo on Blue Ray.

Move away, move far away from the Amazon Prime site.....🤣🤣 and don’t look back!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

And Dumbo on Blue Ray.

I saw the Back to the Future deal, it was a good price. I already own the trilogy but seeing it listed made me want to watch it again. Maybe this weekend.

Do you mind posting a link for the hair dryer? I need a new one too and $20 is a great price.

StarWarsGirl

I saw the Back to the Future deal, it was a good price. I already own the trilogy but seeing it listed made me want to watch it again. Maybe this weekend.

Do you mind posting a link for the hair dryer? I need a new one too and $20 is a great price.

It's the same one as I've had, just the newest model. Mine lasted five years; my mom has the same one and it's still going (we bought them together)

We have BTTF on DVD, but part 3 went bad, so when I saw that price, I thought, Whelp...

Edit: you do have to add the hairdryer to the cart before it reflects the discount

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Cesar R M

And Dumbo on Blue Ray.

"pooff.. GOONEEEE"
"but my mon.."
"ITS GONE!"

Last edited:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Short list of items that don't belong in storage
Computers with hard drive
Any other items that could lead to identity theft
AIR PURIFIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wine glasses;)

Well all but 3 of my wine bar glasses are in storage.

Excess tech and all hard copy stuff you have to keep-forever is at my Mom's

AIR PURIFIER, yep storage locker. It is likely on the far back wall right next to the rolling A/C unit that formerly cooled the air in my Gazebo. I rinsed my truck off yesterday. It was not dirty it was coated in so much pollen dust you could have drawn pictures in it. :cyclops:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Well the Press can leave the Chicago Lagoon today caught.
Chance was caught by Gator catcher brought up from Florida.
Wonder where they have taken him too.

dreamstime_s_28668252.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom