The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

MinnieM123

Premium Member
He thought there were just too many people and felt like he couldn’t get away from them. Like the pool was a nightmare. He loved Castaway Cay because he felt he could breathe again. I will say he hated the dining set up on DCL. He would have preferred a buffet for each meal.

To each his own. At least you respect his preferences. Not everyone is a fan of a cruise, or even WDW. Hubs won't go to WDW--just not his scene. Lot of other vacation experiences we can share together.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thanks... back to reality! No more sitting with a bunch of people knitting, eating, and chatting all day.

Curious -- did you actually get any knitting done? :) (If so, what your making? Also, do you knit a few things each year for Christmas gifts, or do you knit for yourself and hubs? I realize that knitting takes a lot of time, and it's hard when you're also working, etc., to find enough time for a hobby.)

Goofyernmost

Amazing wasn’t it. I am glad that that was all saved. Sometimes people want to destroy historical things because of bad memories. I say keep it and learn from it.
That is a good thought, but, most of the people that actually had bad memories of that are now gone and a couple of generations that now have a turn in making decisions like that do not have the deep experience to understand the significance of saving it. Partially why the "deniers" are so vocal these days and evil can be forgotten because it was never experienced by them before. Kind of explains how unconcerned the population seems about things that should be sending out alarms.

12in12

Good to know and I will try it, if I need to order online again. My only hesitation was that the code referenced "first time customer" only. But heck, I'll still give it a try, if I order again.

By the way, everything was really fresh (veggies, berries, dairy, etc.). I'm munching on chocolate chip mini-muffins now. Yum! :happy:
Sounds like the food delivery was a positive experience. Hopefully you can use the coupon next time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom