The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
A quick peek at our day today, we toured the Disney Studios and ended the day with dinner (we sat at Walt’s table) at the Tam O’Shanter and ice cream at Ample Hills. I have more pictures but those are on my regular camera.

Selfie at the Studios
View attachment 382690
View attachment 382691View attachment 382692View attachment 382693
View attachment 382699View attachment 382695View attachment 382696View attachment 382697

I'm loving the glimpses you're giving us. Since I've never been out there, it's even more fun for me to see the various details in the foreground (and background) of your photos. Can't wait to see more, and so happy that you are both having a great time! Thanks for sharing your updates. :happy: P.S.: I really like your Mickey t-shirt!!

MySmallWorldof4

If it’s a reusable bag similar to this one that we used to sell at the Disney Store with a plastic bottom insert and all, then all ya’ need to do is take out the plastic insert, and, folded up just right, it will still be able to, bulgingly, fit in a pocket.

View attachment 382689

But, If it’s just a plain, thin plastic Disney Parks merch bag that you get with your purchase, those things are “reusable” enough, and will fold up tighter than a gnats rear end stretched over a wagon wheel...!!! :D;)
They’re like the Mickey Minnie bag you posted. Problem is they have no cardboard insert so it is hard to use it for groceries or anything heavy because the bottom just bows down.

MySmallWorldof4

A quick peek at our day today, we toured the Disney Studios and ended the day with dinner (we sat at Walt’s table) at the Tam O’Shanter and ice cream at Ample Hills. I have more pictures but those are on my regular camera.

Selfie at the Studios
View attachment 382690
View attachment 382691View attachment 382692View attachment 382693
View attachment 382699View attachment 382695View attachment 382696View attachment 382697
I am so jealous! How exciting for you two! I love your shirt by the way. 🙂

MouseDreaming

Yep. I know it rains in Florida in the summer and fall but

View attachment 382727
Watched Skilling last night. The good news is this should be the last rainy cold day. Starting tomorrow, warmer, getting humid, with rain and thunderstorms. My poor doggie was just looking at me this morning like I am crazy, making her go out in the rain all the time. She is a princess, and doesn't like being wet.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I'm loving the glimpses you're giving us. Since I've never been out there, it's even more fun for me to see the various details in the foreground (and background) of your photos. Can't wait to see more, and so happy that you are both having a great time! Thanks for sharing your updates. :happy: P.S.: I really like your Mickey t-shirt!!
I am so jealous! How exciting for you two! I love your shirt by the way. 🙂

Thanks! I also wore my new Mickey shoes, the ones I posted about awhile back (I went with the white ones). And I got quite a few compliments from some studio cast members when they saw them.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Watched Skilling last night. The good news is this should be the last rainy cold day. Starting tomorrow, warmer, getting humid, with rain and thunderstorms. My poor doggie was just looking at me this morning like I am crazy, making her go out in the rain all the time. She is a princess, and doesn't like being wet.

My dog doesn’t like to go out in the rain too,quite a few times she has looked out the open door and turned around, like “nope I don’t have to go that bad!”

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom