The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Just by coincidence, that is what I am planning this summer. They have great rates at Endless Summer Resort which is about to open in a couple of weeks. (I'm not going until September) This is the first trip that I am both looking forward to and at the same time dreading. Although I am working to get my mobility up to shape, I'm thinking that I may need use a scooter in both Uni and WDW. A prospect that depresses me to the core. In 35 years of heading to Florida not once have I dreaded the possibilities. If I had known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself. (I love that phrase) (However, I still wouldn't have eaten kale)

Had a delayed reaction to your post from yesterday. I think it's fine for you to use a scooter -- not just for the mobility assistance you now need, but also, it's another RIDE in the parks!! Enjoy! :joyfull: (P.S.: You could put a sign on the back with a disclaimer: "Stay back 100 feet -- Goofyrnmost driver onboard" :p

donaldtoo

They’re like the Mickey Minnie bag you posted. Problem is they have no cardboard insert so it is hard to use it for groceries or anything heavy because the bottom just bows down.

All the ones we sold at our Disney Store came with a plastic bottom insert...I remember how much fun it was processin’ ‘em during shipment and gettin’ ‘em hung up on the hooks just right, so when they went out on stage they weren’t all wrinkled up...more good Disney Store memories...!!!!! :hilarious::happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom