The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Wow! :oops:
5ac3872f31794145aa3a6de2

and now

dda4ca604ba6599f2184d2cf05d95229.jpg

I am in awe.
seeing these changes always makes me uncomfortable. How some actors are forced into very hard diets to "fit" a character.
Sometimes these diets can be dangerous!

Goofyernmost

I thought my parents were the only ones who still paid bills using checks 😂😂

I give them such a hard time about it, I’ll have to tell them that they aren’t the last ones standing. ;)
I write one check per month and that is only because the apartment complex where I live charges for utilities separately and although they do online payments they charge us extra to do them. I'm about 100 yards from the office so as a matter of principle I write a check and bring it to them.

StarWarsGirl

Funny ear piercing story:

I got there and there was a girl who looked to be about nine getting hers done. They did the one, and then she got scared and wouldn't let them do the other. She ended up wandering around the store and then watching me get mine done. So I sat there, now unable to chicken out because I had to show this girl that hey, this isn't so bad! I really wanted to scream when they did it, but couldn't. She watched, and then looked away and I made a face. The parents were really grateful. :hilarious:

Rista1313

Well DD and I experimented. Neither of our ears will allow am earring post. We can see the tiny dots more scars for when there were holes in the front. On the back of the lobe we can’t see any indication of holes once there. I use to be able to feel the shafts in the lobes but they are gone. My DD said she can’t feel hers either.

Note. I don’t believe I’ve ever spent so much time focusing on my ear lobes :facepalm:

I have let mine grow over too. I wore too much cheap nickel jewelry in the 80's, and I couldn't seem to wear anything in them anymore that didn't make them red, hot, and swollen, so I stopped wearing them about 10 years ago.

on a side note... My dad said I had to wait until I was 10 to get my ears pierced, my mom took me to get them when I was 5.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I have let mine grow over too. I wore too much cheap nickel jewelry in the 80's, and I couldn't seem to wear anything in them anymore that didn't make them red, hot, and swollen, so I stopped wearing them about 10 years ago.

on a side note... My dad said I had to wait until I was 10 to get my ears pierced, my mom took me to get them when I was 5.
Yep. That is the problem my DD and I had after years. Just not worth the allergic reactions. My Mom opted to just bypass my Dad too. Made up rules and time frames without logic to back them up.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Funny ear piercing story:

I got there and there was a girl who looked to be about nine getting hers done. They did the one, and then she got scared and wouldn't let them do the other. She ended up wandering around the store and then watching me get mine done. So I sat there, now unable to chicken out because I had to show this girl that hey, this isn't so bad! I really wanted to scream when they did it, but couldn't. She watched, and then looked away and I made a face. The parents were really grateful. :hilarious:
Now I can’t wait to see if your Dad notices.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I liked the Bee Gee's early stuff much better then the Disco stuff, but, that was pretty good too! "Have you seen my wife Mr. Jones" or "How do you mend a broken heart".

Sometimes our PBS stations up here will show repeats of some of their previous concerts. I really like the one they did at the MGM Grand years ago -- great concert, and it covered all of their music. You would have liked that concert.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
seeing these changes always makes me uncomfortable. How some actors are forced into very hard diets to "fit" a character.
Sometimes these diets can be dangerous!

I'm not familiar with the celebrity in the photos. Are you sure if the weight loss for a role? Even if it was, it appears as though it took her a few years to drop the weight, so nothing sudden. Seems like she lost it in a safe manner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom