The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

I was just bein’ silly based on your previous posts, but, I sincerely hope he gets more involved in every way, if even just a little bit, to try and make this a special trip for his daughter.
Ya’ never know, they may enjoy it so much they may wanna’ plan another one for the following year with y’all, or even just go themselves...miracles do happen...!!! ;):)
Either way, as others have posted, try not to get too stressed about it all, and, ultimately, you need to do what’s best for you and your family...!!! :)
As always, and as I’ve posted before, and as I know you’re fully aware of, remember...

View attachment 374554

;)
Amen to that. I'm basically making our plans, letting him see them and he can either try to match up with them or do his own thing. No obligations on either side.

MySmallWorldof4

There were some really cool things to look at at the World of Disney. I loved the new design. More open with plenty of room to move. We ate at Blaze. I got a gluten free crust and got vegan cheese. You would never have known that crust was gluten free. It is the best deal on property for a good meal. $41. On the other hand we ate dinner at Sci Fi. It was $160 which included tip. For burgers and 2 kid meals, it was way overpriced. It was good though. We did A*S twice, Star Tours, TSMM, and waited at the end of the night for SDD. So much fun. A great coaster.
BD65CE3E-024F-4BF3-BDFD-D42F58BD3BEB.jpeg1FB0A462-70CA-4D48-9AE5-50B13E96AF2B.jpegA1A35BA2-EFED-44D8-A17F-5EC8A0ADC1C4.jpegBB277971-A71E-42FD-AD9D-DC047B2C5E75.jpegE524E94B-674C-4452-A2BB-13A71F46F9AE.jpeg3B13570A-7B8C-4857-85B9-CD50E04BF06A.jpeg3DF20CD1-A136-4A17-86F5-373A16CAE0BC.jpeg40B55D69-DE5A-45F2-948F-B067D2FE3395.jpegACE282D2-3242-44F9-8C59-B1A5823F5C8F.jpeg

Figgy1

Premium Member
The Seuss Trolley...is that the one up above on the track? I took pictures last time time from that, but maybe I wasn't supposed to. But back then I also didn't have a smart phone, and that was in 2010...maybe they've cracked down on that stuff now.
My supervisor commented that my sweatshirt was falling apart, and I said I know, it's much loved and I couldn't toss it because it's Harry Potter! And I showed him the sleeve where it says "Ravenclaw", and he looked confused and said "But....that's the wrong house!" and I asked what he meant and he said "You're not a Ravenclaw!" (again, ouch) And I said that according to the sorting hat on Pottermore I am. And then I asked him what house he thought I was, and he suddenly didn't have an answer. I was like "What....did you think I'm a Slytherin?" and he said "NO!! You don't think I think THAT badly of you, do you?" So now I wonder what kind of impression he has of me...apparently not smart enough to be Ravenclaw, but not evil.
I see Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff in you

Figgy1

Premium Member
That might take some REAL magic. But he also wants to do the Behind the Seeds tour. (his husband is quite the gardener...belongs to a gardening club and everything.) I'm not sure if he's wanting ME to book it for him or if he has a way to book it himself. But, the fact that he actually looked into things and decided that he liked the way that tour sounded....I was amazed.
The good news BTS can be booked last minute, sometimes even the day before or the day of

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom