The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

SteveBrickNJ

Holy carp, June 24th...?!?!?!
That sounds like about half the summer up y’all’s way...!!!!! :eek:

No problem for kiddos down here, as our summer tends to stretch into October, and they never have any snow/ice days, but, woof that sounds like no fun, at all...!!! :(
I am really weird and don't mind it. I'm not teaching academic subjects. My band kids are always happy to see me and happy to play their instruments. I really have a great job.😊

wdwfan4ver

This post and Goofyernmost's made me laugh. The reason is that it's not unusual for one spouse to ask the other, "does this outfit make me look overweight?" To which the spouse being queried always responds (if he or she wants to keep the peace), "no" ... :p (I even recall this same scenario with my own parents, back in the day.! :joyfull: )
Never seen my parents ask that question.

It BMI existed back when I was in grade school, my mom would be considered barely not the underweight category. At the time, My mom was 5 foot 4 and in the 110 to 115 pound range. Mom's height shrunk since then.

My mom's only problem was if she got sick. I remembered the day after my mom turned 40, the doctor had her go to emergency room for removing appendix. She had to spend a couple days in the Hospital, and got sick at home.

What happened to mom was the Purification Plant got contaminated with cryptosporidium at the time she was recovering from Appendix surgery. My mom was one of many people that suffered from cryptosporidium at the time with her down to the 95 to 100 pound rage. Family and one of many that tried suing for getting medical problems caused by the cryptosporidium outbreak, but did not even get a penny:(.

Last edited:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Waiting to go out to dinner so I’m thinking about the new restaurant we ate at this morning. Food was mouth watering.

Fruity Pebbles French Toast, whipped cream, and bacon.

18EADDD2-1025-4788-9FB6-B4B40EB3C3EC.jpeg7C27D935-19B5-467E-A861-ADF2F3F48F3F.jpeg

French Toast with stuffed Cream
Cheese, whipped cream and Fresh Strawberry and Ham off the Bone.

63AA8F5C-50D9-4326-AA15-F0715A807C97.jpeg63AA8F5C-50D9-4326-AA15-F0715A807C97.jpeg

Attachments

• 22B82922-B9B7-4CD2-8066-6F7B4F910B22.jpeg
    22B82922-B9B7-4CD2-8066-6F7B4F910B22.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 0

donaldtoo

@MinnieM123 said...
“I'm beginning to think I'm the only one here who's never had (or seen) a lingon berry. I'd like to try one, but have never even seen them in the grocery store. Maybe it's a regional fruit? I like berries, so I might like them. I like cranberries, but just sweeten them if I eat them. So maybe lingonberries are similar.”

I’m thinkin’ that’s one of those things some human-esque creature ;) saw dangling from a bush 12-10,000 years ago and tried to make sure it wouldn’t kill off the rest of it’s clan by trying it first. ;)
I don’t ever recall havin’ a lingonberry, but, I would definitely try them if they ever came up...always game for new food stuffs...!!!!! :happy:

Edit:
That’s the post I meant to quote...!!!!!!! 🤪🤣😉

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

Me *gets on jumbotron at Orioles game*
Also me:
c7e4c6f07903b2f4cd3f9016e8319512.png

KBLovedDisney

At the beginning of this week, a cockroach scared my boss at work and she screeches through the cubicles and gets someone to kill it.

I laughed.

But just now had one crawl on my head while I was sleeping waking me up after realizing I felt movement....

I didn't laugh.

And I will probably never laugh at someone screaming at a cockroach's present again. I know what they sound like because the dude was right next to me ear...
tenor.gif

I am probably never going back to bed.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom