The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

We are getting snow on Saturday. I'm guessing that is it for snow till October, November or December unless Elsa wants a fluke snow storm like in 1947.

In 1947, Wisconsin got a snow storm during Memorial Day weekend.
As a kid in Upper, upper NY, went fishing in a mountain lake in the Adirondack Mtns. on July 4th with my Father and his friend. It snowed! Not sticking, but, still hard to wrap ones head around. It wasn't even that high up the mountain.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
As a kid in Upper, upper NY, went fishing in a mountain lake in the Adirondack Mtns. on July 4th with my Father and his friend. It snowed! Not sticking, but, still hard to wrap ones head around. It wasn't even that high up the mountain.
Apparently it was snowing the day I was born in 75 so even here we get late snow occasionally.

Goofyernmost

I want to order monkfruit, but I have only seen it with erythritol and I don’t want that.
Since I had no idea what Monk fruit was I looked it up. Bearing in mind that the side affects are gas and bloating you will excuse me if I stick to sugar. It is hard to tell the difference between bloating and fat, but, one can possibly smell the difference.:oops::confused::jawdrop:

21stamps

T his his first home run today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess his fancy new bat was worth it. 😂 First time at the plate with new bat on Wednesday- hits a double. Then another double, then an RBI with a single.
Today he hit a fly that was caught-out, a double, then a HOMERUN!!!!! He hit the ball so far it was impossible for the outfield to get it.

Milestone moment. ❤ I need to put this in the journal.

Goofyernmost

Last night it poured BUCKETS up here. My dog was up a few times last night, scratching at the bedroom door. He doesn't like inclement weather, so he wakes us up at 2:30 AM, to share his feelings of discontent with us. :rolleyes:
Yesterday I helped, as much as my back would let me, move my daughters possessions from the storage unit back into their now almost completely remodeled home. I swear I could not believe the amount of "stuff" that they had. We had a 26 foot van and stacked things to within 2 feet from the ceiling and it filled all the way to the back door. It took almost 4 hours to load it. Everything went smoothly until we got back to the house and found that their very steep driveway would not allow me to back the van up to the house to unload it. We had to unload it from the street. During the entire unload it rained with just a couple of breaks so we could unload the wooden things that we didn't want to get wet. Twice it was like a cloud burst situation. That made for a break time for all of us. Amazingly, in spite of the weather it only took us 2.75 hours to unload it. What was most amazing is it was 90% boxes.

Songbird76

Well I posted on the app that is used for team communication that they were done. I only got 5 thank yous . There are 9 kids on the team. The app also shows how many people saw my message and 9 people saw it. That means that a parent for each child saw the message. Go figure that out :rolleyes:
Translation: Ungrateful snobs? Well, your daughter will remember that you did this for her. She will appreciate that you took the time when no one else would.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom