The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Way to go! Those kids are so lucky that you were willing to do that for their team. And if the other mothers from other teams complain, at least the coach can just tell them they had the option to do what you did and make them themselves!
Well I posted on the app that is used for team communication that they were done. I only got 5 thank yous . There are 9 kids on the team. The app also shows how many people saw my message and 9 people saw it. That means that a parent for each child saw the message. Go figure that out :rolleyes:

FutureCEO

Last night it poured BUCKETS up here. My dog was up a few times last night, scratching at the bedroom door. He doesn't like inclement weather, so he wakes us up at 2:30 AM, to share his feelings of discontent with us. :rolleyes:

It poured here yesterday too and I had to drive home from my parents. I wasn't going to go but my mom made pizza. But I told her I had to leave right after dinner because I don't do pouring rain in the dark. But it just started right when I left.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom