The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

Awesome!! I’ve heard so many great things about it! I wasn’t sure if it was a little more crowded than last year.

What time did you go to the park? Do you know which rides were not open?
(If you’ve already said all of this you can direct me to the page lol )

I’ve always wanted to go but the dates are always odd for me. Looks like such an amazing evening!

93boomer

Premium Member
Awesome!! I’ve heard so many great things about it! I wasn’t sure if it was a little more crowded than last year.

What time did you go to the park? Do you know which rides were not open?
(If you’ve already said all of this you can direct me to the page lol )

I’ve always wanted to go but the dates are always odd for me. Looks like such an amazing evening!
This was our first time. I wanted to do something special for DH on his birthday.
You can check in at the front at 7. We got there about 6:30. Look for the after dark line. We had to show the email barcode to get in.
Then, they put a special band on your wrist. The event starts at 10 until 1 a.m. There was another place near the Buzz ride that was giving out bands too.
The rides were listed on the Disney site when I ordered the tickets so we pretty much knew beforehand. We got on all the rides we wanted. We had the boat in Small World to ourselves! It was awesome.
They give out popcorn, soft drinks, bottled water, and ice cream throughout the park. You can have as much as you want in the 3 hours.
The park was pretty empty. A great way to get on some rides you may have not gotten FPs by then.
I say do it! We will again!

Cesar R M

just seen the news.. the notre dame.. burned to the ground?? HOW??
I seen the video of the towers falling down.. how could they burn so hard?
yellow shirts? sabotage? terrorism?

Goofyernmost

just seen the news.. the notre dame.. burned to the ground?? HOW??
I seen the video of the towers falling down.. how could they burn so hard?
yellow shirts? sabotage? terrorism?
A whole lot of 800 year old very, very dry wood coated with inches of oils and wax. Timbers that are also made of wood that supported the roof, which was supporting the walls. First reports indicate that it was connected to some reconstruction that was going on at the Cathedral.

Last edited:

MySmallWorldof4

A whole lot of 600 year old very, very dry wood coated with inches of oils and wax. Timbers that are also made of wood that supported the roof, which was supporting the walls. First reports indicate that it was connected to some reconstruction that was going on at the Cathedral.
It is unbelievable. A building that has survived for hundreds of years destroyed by renovation efforts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom