The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
For those wondering about the drama yesterday...
A member apparently became a premium member only to find out they were being dissed in the premium member forum, and lost it.
Basically, they started a “this site has a mean girl forum“ thread, and also another “delete my account” thread.
I barely looked at the “mean girl” thread, but, was in most of the “delete my account” thread.
They could have simply PMd the mods, instead they wanted to make a show.
Some of us :cautious:;) suggested they not worry so much about being talked about behind their back (to which they then replied it wasn’t only about them being talked about - yea, right) because people are talking about you behind your back in everyday life all the time, in so many places. If they’re not doing it in a premium member forum, they’re gonna’ do it in PMs, behind closed doors, when you’re just not around, etc. It was suggested that they just let it go and go away right then, and then they really went off from there.
It was actually pretty entertaining for a bit...!!!!! :cautious::hilarious::cautious:;)

Looks like I have to be a premium member to enjoy all the action lol.

StarWarsGirl

This is the first time since I was a kid where I went and bought all new clothes for vacation, meaning 5 of the same pair of capri pants (sorry for those of you out there who hate them, but they are just soooo comfy to me) and new earth shoes (my favorite brand). T-shirts I passed on because I still have some of those left.
I can't wear capris. On me, they're just pants.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Looks like I have to be a premium member to enjoy all the action lol.
It is interesting to read “The View” type comments of what happened in the Members Lounge. :joyfull:

Anyhoo the thread being defined, the analysis thread is a thread in the Members Lounge. It isn’t a Mean Girls Thread. It was started by a gentlemen @wdwmagic and has been around since November 2011

Cesar R M

Thanks for doing a tr. I loved all the pictures and your commentary. I remember you mentioning how the campus was closed so that you couldn’t take the test. Rotten planning on the companies part. Glad that the cruise was a great vacation for your family. Seemed like you all had a wonderful time. :)
The facepalming thing was when they finally knowledge their mistake.. they told me to "come back in one week to get the exam again". and I'm like "lol no" as prices of planes skyrocketed.

I then just moved the test to June where I am going to get my cochlear implant calibration in Houston.

so.. two birds.. one stone.

Cesar R M

I had no idea being Mexican makes things more difficult.
Its a mixture of internalized racism, being worried about trusting a person from this country (with all the rumors flying of drug dealers, rapists..etc..) and the low level of education of the country.
Id say that for every prepared man in the country, there are like 20 who claims to "know". and 100 who do not know anything at all.

Cesar R M

According to the moderator, “He was banned because his complaint crossed the line into a profanity laden rant and also contained personal attacks. He also requested that his account be deleted.”
So we can now wave our hands and say "Bye Felicia!" ? :hilarious:

In the other hand, I now wonder what they gossip behind our backs in the premiun only section of the forum.
I know some of the sagat thread hated me for not "joining them" and refusing to leave this thread.

I really hate these inter-forum dramas. Specially when they force others to choose a side.

SteveBrickNJ

Thank you! Another day of resting and decluttering, followed by dinner out.
I hope you are having a nice weekend, too.
I am indeed having a nice weekend. My wife is decorating the house with "Cute Easter stuff" and I'm enjoying some relax time in my favorite chair :)
Earlier she used her air fryer to make us fried fish fillet sandwiches on a croissant.358865

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom