The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Enjoy your half day off!!

I'm off all day today!!! I've been taking off a few days here and there, as my vacation bank was getting a bit too high. (There is a maximum amount they let us bank up at work, and if you exceed maximum, you start to lose any time over that.) I love taking off random days as I get caught up on "stuff" that I have no intention of dealing with on a regular weekend, when I'm doing other "stuff".

Why is it that we all have so much "stuff" to deal with all the time?! :p
Enjoy your day off!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have any big plans?

12in12

Enjoy your half day off!!

I'm off all day today!!! I've been taking off a few days here and there, as my vacation bank was getting a bit too high. (There is a maximum amount they let us bank up at work, and if you exceed maximum, you start to lose any time over that.) I love taking off random days as I get caught up on "stuff" that I have no intention of dealing with on a regular weekend, when I'm doing other "stuff".

Why is it that we all have so much "stuff" to deal with all the time?! :p
Enjoy your day off, I hope you get lots of stuff done today.

Last edited:

12in12

In something completely different.. I really wonder why life teases me so bad.
Right after calling me the reasoning of why I was not chosen to advance in the cruise job. I got an email notification.. that a IT job on Disney Cruise Line had just opened up.
I quickly logged in and sent my improved information and C.V.
Wow, working on a Disney ship might be perfect for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I reached out to a friend of mine who's at Google but haven't heard back.
I can try a few other people but they are all in finance not tech.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom